Lunch Time

"Karma-kun, please stop!" a soft voice complained, attempting to get rid of the hands that were continuously patting his head.

As if not hearing the younger man, Karma continued with his action and added another to play with Nagisa's two puffs of twin tail.

Nagisa who was troubled by Karma's actions only sighed and gave up.

'Why did I even bother?' Nagisa thought, pitying himself in the process.

He looked up at the red head's face filled with glee before sighing again.

Really...Why was his friend so obsessed with his hair so suddenly?

Using his chopsticks to transfer food from his lunch box to his mouth, Nagisa ate silently while letting his weird friend pat his hair.

Meanwhile, a certain Asano was seething in his classroom where the view of the two characters could be seen very clearly.

Was this a sign for him to go down and exterminate the pest so that he could keep his Nagisa from preying hands?

He didn't doubt so.

Rushing down while he ignore the shouts from his idiots of classmates, Asano could feel the stares of the other students on him.

He didn't need their attentions. The only attention he needed was from a certain blue head.

When he reached to his destination, the tree where his precious and his archenemy always sat for lunch, his heart burnt in jealousy as he digested the sight in front of him.

Blinking a few times to see that it was not just a hallucination from the run from the top level, Asano could only rage in anger as he see the red head touching his Nagisa so lovingly.

Settled in between the legs of Akabane Karma was a certain Shiota Nagisa.

How dare that Akabane.

Asano contained his rage and approached the two.

Putting up a smile, Asano greeted them.

"Good afternoon, Shiota-kun, Akabane-kun. It is a good weather is it not?"

He brightened up at the greeting he received back (Rather shyly) from his Nagisa. While he only scowled when he received none from Karma, not that he actually needed it.

"What are you doing here blondie." Rather than a question, Karma made it a statement, indirectly asking Asano to 'piss off', rather impolitely.

One imaginary red tick mark formed on Asano's forehead.

"I have to say the same to you, reddie." he retorted with a forced smile.

A smirk found way on Karma's face.

Shifting his hands to the two bands that tied the two puff of Nagisa's hair together, Karma used a bit of force and undid Nagisa's hairstyle, letting his blue silky hair fall on his shoulders.

Surprised, Nagisa could only turn to face Karma with a small exclamation.

"Ah! Karma-kun...What are you doing..." Nagisa pouted, an action which was found incredibly cute in both males' opinion.

When Nagisa proceeded to collect his hair, he was stopped by a hand, Karma's hand to be precise.

"I like it when you let down your hair." He said.

Blushing, Nagisa could only nod stupidly and shifted his gaze to his lunchbox, finding it extremely interesting at that moment.

When Nagisa felt a weight settle itself on top of his now loose hair, he did not do anything to stop it.

Karma placed both his hands around Nagisa's waist while resting his head on Nagisa's soft hair.

Smirking even wider at the reaction he had gotten out of the chairman's son, Karma gave the blonde male an unimpressed look while letting his tongue out, mocking him.

Incredibly pissed off by the red head, Asano forcefully pulled Nagisa out of his arms, knocking out Nagisa's lunchbox in process.

"Stop harassing a student of my school!" Asano accused Karma.

When he only received a raise of arms and another irritating smirk from the red head, he raised an eyebrow.

'What is he playing at?' Asano questioned suspiciously, no doubt thinking why the red head would suddenly be so quiet.

It was when he felt a menacing aura from his chest area that he noticed something wrong.

He glanced down hesitantly at the person he was embracing.

When said person's head turned up to look at him, Gakushu Asano could only gulp in fear as he remembered how Nagisa hated people who wastes food.

Taking a step back, Asano tried to look for any possible escape route to find none.

He prayed to the gods to let Nagisa be forgiving.

So when he received a smile from Nagisa, he was relieved.

The relief was short-lived however, when said Shiota strolled towards him in a frighteningly slow speed.

Asano was faced with a very menacing smile and a sentence of,

"Do not ever do that again, okay?"

Someone should limit the amount of menace a person can emit in a single sentence.

Nodding his head rapidly, Asano found himself releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding.

When his hands found warmth, he looked up to find Nagisa holding his hands.

Although elated at the sudden action, Asano could not help but be suspicious of the action.

So when Nagisa took out another lunch box after cleaning up the previous on that dropped on the floor and asked him to join them in lunch, Asano could only stare in disbelief.

Shaking his head, Asano chuckle slightly at the personality shift from Nagisa. Well, that is also what make his Nagisa cute.

He shifted the blue head onto his lap, and settled him there, while starting to eat his own lunchbox that was given to him by Nagisa after finding out he didn't have one.

Seeing that Nagisa didn't mind, he continued his action before he felt a glare directed at him.

Turning his head, Asano faced a fuming Karma and smirked.

'Who's the loser now Akabane-kun?' he mouthed.

If possible, the hatred level from the glare he received increased.

Of course, the two male got a knock on the head by a very cute but scary Shiota for disrupting their lunch time.

When they finished, Nagisa went up to Asano who was walking away, back to his own class.

Pulling his shirt slightly, Nagisa blinked up at Asano, blue orbs filled with hesitation.

"Um...If you want, you can join us after today too..."

After saying that, Nagisa ran back to Karma's side.

Shaking his head, Asano could only applaud the kindness his Nagisa displayed.

So the next day found itself being accompanied by two heated glared and one blue head that is seated on one of the two givers of the glare, eating his lunchbox in oblivion.