Drenched Time -Karma Hen-

(A/N: Drenched Time is quite suggestive. So its rated as high T?)

Pitter Patter.

Pitter Patter.

The rain droplets landed on the rocky ground beneath his feet.

Containing his sigh, Nagisa turned around to face the main perpetrator of why he was feeling so restless that day.

"Karma-kun, can you please stop looking at me like that? It's really disturbing."

Karma, as if not hearing what he just said, continued staring at his soaked body with a weird gleam that Nagisa did not want to know what it represent.

Since they had reached the train station, Karma just couldn't stop staring at him. Was there something on his face?

Reaching out to pat his drenched face to check if there were something on his face to make his friend look at him so weirdly, Nagisa found nothing.

"Really, why are you looking at me that way?" Nagisa finally let out.

A smile was returned to him. A smile which Nagisa did not feel any warmth but a weird intent from. Karma was really creeping him out now.

With a shake of his head, Karma, who was dripping wet from head to toe, tapped his card on the machine before proceeding inwards.

Nagisa rushed from behind, trying to catch up to the fast moving red head. Just to find out he was heading to the...toilet?

"Karma-kun...I'll just wait outside for you-" Nagisa got pulled in before he could complete his sentence.

"Karma-kun what-" Again, he got interupted when he was faced with Karma's impish looks.

Backing away until he hit the wall, with no escape, Nagisa glanced up nervously, worried at whatever the red head was planning.

When he felt the fumbling of his shirt, Nagisa screeched, pulling back his vest in a hast.

His hands got pried open rather quickly due to the difference in strength the two have, but he still persisted.

"No- Stop! Karma-kun! What are you doing-"

When Nagisa's inner shirt was unbuttoned fully, Nagisa could not help but feel embarrassed. He was exposed in front of his friend!

Feeling his shirt slipping off his shoulders, Nagisa tried to stop Karma again, but to no avail.

He was really acting weird!

Suddenly, Nagisa got turned around abruptly when he was half-naked.

When he felt a tongue lick the blades of his shoulder, Nagisa stiffened.

Peering sideways at his friend, Nagisa blinked hesitantly, wishing that what he was seeing(feeling) was just a fragment of his imagination.

K-K-Karma was li-li-licking his shoulder!

When he felt something similar to a bite on his right shoulder, Nagisa promptly shut down.

Karma easily caught the falling figure before muttering a small,

"Ah..."

Karma gazed at Nagisa's pale, smooth, pinkish shoulder lovingly before licking his parted lips.

"Sorry... your shoulders looked too appetizing."

Picking up the fainted boy in a princess carrying hug, Karma walked out of the boy's toilet which attracted lots of attention from all the screaming.

His Nagisa really had to control his voice more in public. Not that Karma minded since he loves to hear Nagisa call out his name.

Giving a death glare at whoever who dared to use them as convenient displays for entertainment, Karma walked off, heading home with a smirk and a sleeping beauty in his arms.

.'.'.'.

Okay I shalln't continue. This sure was ero. Hahaha. I can't believe I wrote this.