Halloween Time

Happy Halloween~~

.'.'.'.

"Happy Halloween!"

The whole of class E chorus as another customer entered their class.

"Ah, happy halloween..." Asano Gakushu replied and was stunned into silence when he was invited in to sit.

Such behaviour was abnormal from Class E. To think they were welcoming the students from class A.

Asano turned his head around from his seat as he tried to spot a turf of blue hair.

When he did, he quickly raised his hand to beckon the waiter for an order.

"Yes? May I help you?" Nagisa asked as he prepared a notepad to scribble down Asano's order.

"Surprise me," Asano simply said.

Nagisa nodded his head as he tried to think of ways to actually surprise Asano.

'Normal dishes wouldn't work so...'

Nagisa quickly went into the kitchen and asked Karma - the cook - for his opinion.

"What do you think? What would surprise Asano-san?"

"Surprise..hmm..." Karma knitted his eyebrows as he went deep in thought.

"Ah hah!" Karma snapped his fingers as he quickly went to prepare the... dish?

"Erm...Karma-kun, what are you going to do with that mustard?" Nagisa peered hesitantly from behind Karma.

"Don't worry about it, we have to give him a surprise, don't we?" Karma's face grew evil as he chuckled menacingly, squeezing the bottle of mustard into the mixing bowl.

"Karma-kun..." Nagisa grew increasingly worried for his victim.

"Surprise who?" Kayano, dressed in a bloodstained european maid dress, questioned as she cleared the dishes.

"Asano Gakushu." Karma replied as ge prepared a flamethrower.

"K-Karma-kun, that's really dangerous! You might get hurt!" Nagisa fumbled around Karma and snatched the flamethrower away from Karma's grips.

"Ehhh... But I needed that..." Karma gave a pout to Nagisa as he took out another one. "But I have another one, so you can keep that."

"Ehhh??" Eyes widening, Nagisa threw himself against Karma before he could on the machine.

"GYAH!" The two boys exclaimed as they fell against the counter, Karma's hands hitting the bowl of unknown mixture.

"Bleh! It got onto my uniform!" Karma spluttered in disgust as he tried to wipe the disgusting goo clean. It only caused stain to be spreaded though.

Nagisa didn't escape the fall either, with his hair filled with the slimely thing that came from Karma's suspicious mix.

"Ewwww! Both of you should go take a bath!" Kayano pinched her nose as she waved the two boys away.

When the two boys were out of sight, Kayano's face formed a evil grin.

"Surprise, huh...hehehehe," crackling in evil laughter, Kayano quickly went out of the kitchen to prepare the 'surprise'.

It was unfair that the males get to work in their school uniform when the girls had to cosplay.

.'.'.'.

"Sorry, Karma-kun..." Nagisa said when the only sound between them was the splashing of water.

"Hmm? What for?" More splashes of water was heard.