Drabbles Time #1

I find myself quite like writing super short drabbles, since I don't need to rack my brains to think up of 1-2k+ words long chapters.

This drabble contains more than the shippings, since I wanted to write something to commemorate the ending of the manga. Of course, the shippings are there.

I have just finished reading Assassination Classroom, and I have no doubts that Kayano didn't end up with Nagisa. There was a lot of of hintings, but many people still tries to believe that Kayano ended up with him. Maybe I'm wrong, but there's so much evidences that proves that it's not Nagisa Kayano ended up with. (There's also some that points to her ending up with him, but it's all up the the readers' guess.)

This chapter may contain some spoilers, but they are mild and I've twisted many stuffs.

Enjoy~  

.'.'.'.

#1

Sometimes, Nagisa wonders what would have become of their relationship if Karma and him never did drift apart.

#2

Sometimes, Karma would feel a longing gaze directed at his back. He would never, ever look back though. It was only thanks to his willpower that he could bury the urgency to turn back and stare back, unflinching, into those clear blue eyes. Sometimes, Karma would feel like a coward whenever he's the one looking at the other's back.

#3

Sometimes, Asano wishes to escape all his duties as the 'ruler' of the school, rip of his ever-present mask and just act like the child he is inside.

#4

Taking a peek at his ex-friend, Karma narrowed his yes at the baseball fanatic -whatwashisnameagain- who was always slinging an arm around his best friend.

#5

Once again, he stood up from his seat to receive another honours award for achieving the best results out of his batch mates. Asano briefly wondered if someone would-could- ever steal his 'crown' away from him.

#6

When he had heard that Nagisa was going to be in the same class as him, Karma blamed the fast thumping of his heart on the morning jog to the arcade.

#7

Would things have been different if they were of different years? Nagisa always stops himself from going down this specific lane of thoughts. He should be satisfied with the way things are now. 

#8

Though Nagisa might had accepted her Valentines chocolates last year, Kayano she was one step too late when all she could see reflected in her crush's eyes was a mop of red hair.

#9

Nagisa would never have suspected that getting a job as a teacher was so hard. Well, not until a fellow teacher complained about his predicament to him. Maybe, just maybe, having connections with the higher ups was a good thing.

#10

The first time Karma arrived at Nagisa's house, he found himself pleasantly delighted by the presence of a single framed photo beside Nagisa's bed.

#11

During lunch break, Asano would find his eyes drifting to a certain blue head, wondering if having the company of a student from Class E would help lift some of the burden off his shoulders. He quickly dismissed his thoughts though.

#12

His first kiss had tasted like strawberry, a bit glossy and a bit too mature for his liking. His second was done to save a friend's life. His third made him wonder if fireworks tasted as wonderful as his friend's lips. He highly doubted that.