Drenched Hen -Asano Hen-

(A/N: Look at that cute smile)

Pitter Patter.

Pitter Patter.

The rain droplets landed on the rocky ground beneath his feet.

Sighing, Nagisa contemplated on rushing home. Either he gets wet due to the non-existent safety of an umbrella sheltering him from the brutal shower of rain droplets, or he have to stay under the ceiling of the school's main gate until the rain stopped.

It was just his luck to meet up with a downpour when he was about to exit the gates.

Time was ticking and it had already been thirty minutes since he had taken coverage. Finally deciding his choice in action, Nagisa nodded and took off, shoes splattering against the puddles made by the storm.

He had his homework to do and it didn't seem like the rain was going stop anytime soon.

After a few minutes of running, Nagisa started to regret even thinking about running home.

His hair was drenched, his uniform was drenched, his shoes were drenched! He was soaked to the bone, but he still had to run.

It was when a car's honking sound reached his ear that Nagisa turned back, thinking that he was blocking a person's way...in this broad downhill slope. However, as lady luck seemed to not like him this particular day, he saw who was seated on the rear seat of the car and cringed.

Gakushu Asano... Just his luck.

For some reason or another, Nagisa turned wary of the model student after the welcoming speech he had spoken when he just entered the school. Not only that, the look he received everytime he crossed path with the student council president was really creeping him out.

Nagisa was quickly pulled out of his musing when the door of that one extravagant car open in front of him. Feeling his drenched arm pulled harshy made Nagisa instinctively put his weight on his stronger leg and most succeeded in not falling into the blackhole one calls entrance. However, luck was not with him as Asano, being the stronger man he is, didn't even need to use half his strength to make the younger man enter the car.

Smiling at the still shock Nagisa, Asano spoke.

"We are going to my mansion now to dry you up, so behave yourself on the car."

The brusque 'welcome' stoned Nagisa as he peered up at his, or rather, Karma's archrival suspiciously. Why on Earth would the yellow head want to help him?

Poor Nagisa did not comprehend the hidden meaning behind the sentence so he sat blissfully unaware of the hungry gaze the other occupant in the car was giving him the whole trip.

.'.'.'.'.

Nagisa gaped.

The mansion was...well, a mansion. It was Nagisa's first time seeing someone he knows own a mansion, so it was not his fault he was surprised.

He did not even notice how Asano pushed his back and made him walk into the mansion until he felt his uniform getting removed by a foreign hand.

"Wha-What-" Before Nagisa could ask what was going on, he was already wearing his baby suit.

Go and soak yourself for a while, I'll join you later.

Again, completely missing the hidden agenda of the message, Nagisa nodded his head and headed to wash himself.

Submerging himself into the warm water, Nagisa remained yet again blissfully to whatever plot the younger Gakushu had in mind for him.

After a few minutes of soaking, the doors to the bathroom opened and in came a Asano in all his naked glory.

Quirking his eyebrows up, Asano noticed how Nagisa shyed away from him and smirked.

Nagisa himself was beet red from the image of the older man, and he suddenly felt so exposed, he wanted to just wrap a few towels around himself and rush out of the room.

When Asano entered the waters, Nagisa could not help but inch away from the blonde, feeling very self-conscious. Of course, Asano was not going to let him and quickly maintained the close distance the two had, which is really close.

Asano then took in the appearance of the younger male and licked his lips.

Shiota Nagisa was looking really ...luscious. The droplets of water dripping from his silky hair and his pink pouty lips did not help subside the blonde's growing desire for the other.

Suddenly, Asano could not help but notice how Nagisa's hair stucked to the back of his neck in a cluster. Reaching out from curiosity, Asano was met with the sight of a flushed Nagisa blinking up at him through half lidded eyes, probably from being in the bath a bit too long.

He blushed at the sight himself.

Asano then tried his luck and started to play with Nagisa's wet hair before shifting closer to the bluenette.

When he realised the younger man was leaning towards his touch, Asano's ego increased and he became bolder.

Asano, shifting so close to Nagisa until their skin touched the other's, pulled Nagisa on top of him, making Nagisa straddle him.

Nagisa in turn tried to wriggle out of the grip that was placed on him and when he couldn't, he started to feel anxious. He was fully naked, and was straddling another male who was also naked.

Nagisa could not remember the day he felt that embarrassed.

Asano, fully appreciating the silence Nagisa gave him-the silence Nagisa gave him due to shock, brought his lips down and let it land on the younger man's shoulders.

A gasp was heard in the silent bathroom before it escalated into short intake of breathes as the blond moved up from his spot to Nagisa's right.

"A-Asano-kun? Plea-Please stop-"

Nagisa was interjected as Asano bit on his ear harshly.

Licking the ear in slight apology, Asano released his tongue from Nagisa's ear and smirked.

How he regret to not place security cameras inside the bathroom.

Nagisa's once bright eyes were now filled with clouded lust and his breaths were coming out even faster.

Not being able to control himself Asano continued his ministration as he licked on Nagisa's ear lobes once again, now with more action, filling the room with the licking and slurping sounds.

Soon, the short intakes of breaths released by Nagisa turned into breathy moans as Asano's hands traveled downwards-

.'.'.'.

End of chapter.

Let me put a troll face here XD

If I continued, this would totally be rated 'M', so I'll leave whatever you want to imagine up to you.