Fun.. :2

Kyles POV~~~

I took a deep breath as I stepped on the school grounds. There where banners hanging up every where wishing people a good summer.'ha... I will be in bed cuddling my mate' I wishfully think to my self. I walk to my locker and see all the hateful words wrote on it. Like for instance "faget". Yup that's right they can't even spell insults correct.

I have English first hour which is my favorite. We have nothing to do teachers don't really care. Actually most teachers are gone. So I just walked around most of the day. Now I know what your thinking. 'Well kyle you idiot why don't you just go home?!' And I will happily tell you. I get beat. Who would want to go home knowing that.

So I was sitting under a willow in our court yard. When a sexy beast sat down at a bench in front of me. He had his back to me so he never noticed me. I was still starring when a girl sat down on his lap. My wolf growled in my head but tucked away in a corner of my mind. I could tell they where flirting because I may or may not have listened.

(S= slut and M= Mr.sexy )

S- so babe you birthday is tomorrow and then we can finally be mates.

M- I know my wolf is feeling antsy and keeps murmuring and whimpering.

S- He must know I am here- she tries to wink seductively - so how bout we have some pre celabration?

M- Sure sweet heart just after school a bit.

She giggles and walks away with him. 'Ugh slut' I think. Just before the are gone sexyness turns around. I gasp and put a hand over my mouth its the alpha's son Derrek.

*skip to Saturday* (PS just to avoid confusion there b days are both on Saturday)

I was sitting in my room/basement. Waiting for Derrek's party to end so I can clean up the house. Around 2:00 I smell a sent that smells like freshly cut grass and water. It was amazing. I got up and followed the sent to a the kitchen, and seen Derrek six inches deep in the slut. He thrust once then twice then he comes.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and try to get past him. But before I get to the back door he said " Wait ... I Derrek Axel jackson reject you Kyle Forest Andrews."

"I k-kyle For-Forest And-Aandrews Accept y-you-your Rejection." I say in between sobs. I Had to so he can know how it feels. I clutch my chest and fall to the ground screaming in pain. I seen Derrek stumble to the side and pass out.

I am crying on the floor as my skin was on fire and my heart just broke in two. It hurt like a bitch but it hurt way less for Derrek since his alpha blood.

I don't know how but I made it to my room. The cool cement floor help the burn go away. It's official no one loves me. Not my dad not my mate not even my pack. I cried my self to sleep 'so much for wishful thinking.'

*the next day*

"Why would you try to make the alpha think he has a mate as low as you?" Spat my dad. "He's so pathetic..." We where outside of the pack house. They where beating me and Derrek just stood there with the slut hanging off of him. He had told the pack that I had tried to trick him into being my mate, and threw my self on him.

I had tears gushing from my eyes and blood gushing from my wounds. 'One kick two kick, old kick new kick.' That's my life if it where wrote by Dr.Suess (A/N I KNOW THAT I SPELLED IT WRONG) I officially hate my life!

------------------------

He he I'm so cruel sorry but I think I know what i am doing this time (hopefully) any who what should I do next Im 100% sure you don't want my idea byeeeee bye