Prison fight :6

Kyles P.o.v.

I'm back in school now. That means bully's and work. Derrek still has me being watched like a hawk. Except the hawk is Archer so I'm like a mouse to him. I have been stuffed into a locker and Derrek is still an ass. Actually I am in locker still. Waiting for the janitor. I wish that derrek would just  give me my space.

I need to rant for a second so be prepared. I know Derrek dose not love me like he claims. His thick head won't under stand I know when he has sex I can feel my HEART BURN AND MY BODY CONVULSES AND IS BRIGHT RED!

He comes back and reeks of a different chick every knight and trys to convince me that he loves... He doesn't understand how broken I am and he practically smashing every peace of my broken soul. I know you want me but please don't make me suffer from it. If you really want me then prove it, not with words but with emotions and conversations, even body language would work!

"Baby I love you why can't you just accept us as a mate?" Ugh. He is trying to convince me AGAIN.

"I will when you will." I mutter. I look up into his eyes that show pure anger. Awww crap.

"I HAVE BEEN EVEY THING A GOOD MATE IS SUPPOSED TO BE!" Let the retaliation begin.

"Ok first off you are NOT a good mate! WHO DROVE ME TO SUICIDE HUH?! WHO KIDNAPPED ME AND WONT LET ME OUT OF THE ROOM LET ALONE SHIFT INTO MY WOLF?! WHO PROCLAMES THERE LOVE FOR ME AND STILL FUCK A DIFFERENT BITCH EVER FUCKING NIGHT?! YA YOU,YOU, AND LET ME FUCKKING SEE OH YA YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST MATE THAT ANY ONE COULD POSSABLY WANT!"

I was heaving and crying by the time I was finished. I look at him he looked like I just kicked a puppy. His eyes where wide and darting around the room. "Kyle I-Im so-" he tried to speak but I cut him off with "Get out." "But kyl-"
"GET THE HELL OUT YOU LOUSY EXCUSE FOR A MATE!"

He slowly walked out and softly closed the door. My muscles relaxed and I slouched against the wall. 'Oh goddess now he might finally understand
but boy was I wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ya any questions or stuff to say do it here ------->

-Destroyerkid