Days after :9

Fluff yay .. :D just a filler

Kyles P.O.V.

"Ughhhhh" I groan sitting up. "What the hell happened last night?" I say as all the events prior to now came rushing back. I was back in my room ... I wonder how? I feel some movement to my left and see the very sexy pectorals.

I know I have a weird fetish. I was blushing profusely and Derrek was had an intense stare at his hand. Must be talking to his wolf. I got up to pee and Derrek practically broke his neck with how fast he turned his head and growled.

His wolf was obviously on the surface and ready to pounce. "SIT YOU ASS BACK DOWN!" Shit I forgot the time after a mating is when the wolves bond fully so its a stressful moment and is vital to the mating process. I was shaking and manage to say/whimper " Bu-But I ne-need to pe-pee."

His features softened but I could feel the dominance practically rolling off in waves which means his wolf is close.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. When I opened the door Derrek was standing there and pulled me to him and laid down with me still in his arms. He silently sniffed my hair and pulled me closer. 

After a few hours in this position I said "DERREK YOU HAVE BEEN SMELLING ME FOR LIKE 3 HOURS CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING... I love you and all but I'm board and cramped."

He looked down at me and I could see Derrek and his wolf were fighting for control. He growled very dominantly and I felt my wolf trying to gain control and submit to him. So I got the brilliant idea to say "Axel (A/N I don't know if I mentioned but Axel is Derrek's wolf... If I said something prior please excuse me.) Give Derrek control back or I will walk right out that door."

"Princess you wouldn't leave your sexy mate I know so." Axel said with smug smile.

I smirked and got up and started for the door. I heard a certain someone mutter fine. I smiled brightly and said "Your awesome I think I may just let Jericho my wolf take over later for you."

I winked to end it off. Hey don't judge he sounded so sad and now he is so happy. I seen His eyes change and the gold tint went away. I sighed and sat back down. Finally now I can be with Derrek his wolf is just so damn cocky. I mean don't get me wrong I love him but so damn cocky and dominant. 

Derrek sighed and said "Thank you he wouldn't give me control back." I nodded and cuddled up to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. It was so peaceful i loved this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm sorry this took so long I truly am but internet was down for a bit but excuses ... Hope you liked it and if you did please vote and leave a comment ... Byeeee untell next time my people

-destroyerkid