Not again! :12

Kyles p.o.v.

I nearly cried when I heard the school bell ring, seventh hour's over! I skipped out to Derrek's car not before Lainey tried to trip me. "You! Why would you wanna hurt all this!" I rub my cheek, "This is my money maker!"

When Derrek finally got to me he kissed me on the cheek. I looked at Lainey who was in awe. I just stuck my tongue out and walked away. I told her its my money maker! I'm so sweet. We walked past Archer and Chris. Who stopped Derrek and said " Why do you protect the omega?" They paused "He's useless no one even loves him." Chris said

"You should have kicked him out of the pack a long time ago." Archer pitched in.

Derrek growled and Chris and Archer bent there necks in submission. It took all of me not to do it as well. Derrek was fuming and looked like he was ready to punch someone. "If you ever so much as look at my mate wrong I will personally rip your throat out of your body!" He said using his alpha voice.

I pulled him to the car and rubbed his thigh. He started calming down and drove us home. Thankfully its Friday so we could be together all week. I think we should have a movie night. It will probably do him some good. Just what should it be? Oh I know the scorch trials he's been wanting to see that one!

I made us some popcorn and seasoned it. I put the movie in got it ready. He will love this, well at least I think so. Now just time to find him. Hope he's here.

I walked downstairs to the living room. Nope only the pups. I check the kitchen, laundry room, and the front and back yards. No sign of him. Maybe he's on patrol, thank god he told me his route. I trotted in wolf form around where his patrol is. "Ugh this will take forever!" I think to my self.

Just then I heard a branch snap so I when to where I heard it. It was from a wolf! It was running ahead of me so I chased it. I followed it back to the outskirts of the pack house I looked around and tried to follow it's sent but I couldn't. I was about to shift back when I seen Derrek at the door to a car. The slut that Derrek used to be with stepped out. She ran to him and threw her hands around his neck and kissed him. I felt my heart crumble again.

I waited and he didn't push her off. I whimpered and ran off into the woods. No not again I dont think I can handle this.

Derrek's p.o.v.~~~~~ a few minutes before kyle seen him~~~~

"Ok Derrek, you're going to do as I say or everything you love will be killed in front of you." A rouge said.

I smirked "Oh yea hows that?"

He thought then said "Well maybe the fact that I have an army of over eight hundred rouges."

I felt a shiver go up my spine and said "What do I need to do?" Oh god this will be horrible I know it.

"Kiss my daughter." I gave him a confused look. I nodded and said "That's all one kiss?" He nodded.

He told me when to be outside and what car it'll be. Ok well this should be easy. My wolf was upset that I was going to kiss someone else. I don't want to but I have to. I hope if kyle sees he will let me explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so im done two chapters in 24 hours wow crazy right 😮 any whore vote and comment pls!!! Byeee

- Destroyerkid