Marking:20

Kyles p.o.v.

When we got home I ran to tell everyone. I burst through the doors and into the living room. Leia gave me a look like Wake-the-kids-up-and-you-will-regret-it. She is currently sitting alone watching T.V. quietly. I just held up my finger to show my ring. She gasped and hugged me.

"Kyle you got married?" She said. I nodded happily and Derrek hugged me from behind.

Leia smirked and walked out. Derrek kissed my neck. When I just realized something.

"Derrek?" I paused "How come you've never marked me?" I questioned. He stopped to think, "Well I didn't want to until you where ready." He said.

"Well I'm ready, I know you want to so go ahead." I said softly.

His eyes darkened and his teeth elongated a bit. His grip tightened and he pulled me to our room. "You know, I really love you." He said in a deep voice.

And we did it all night as usual. Boy let me tell you I was SORE afterwards. Also he used a condom,its too early for more children.

~~Morning~~~~

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, alone. I heard the sizzle of fried eggs and bacon. 'Yum, food.' I thought to my self. Before I left to get food I cleaned myself up. While styling my hair I noticed a faint outline of a bite mark. I traced it with my fingers as I sat down to the table. The babies were sucking there fists and hitting the table with there other hands. I smiled and picked up Louie and he sat with me. Kaia and Maxie squealed and reached for me. I giggled and hoisted them onto my sides, Louie was sitting in my lap.

Derrek sat a plate of food down in front of me. Enough for the kiddies. The all reached for the food and dug in simultaneously. He kissed my cheek and said "I left more on the counter, so they don't eat yours." "Also I have some wedding planning to sweetheart, so I'll be in my office." Nodded and let my babies finish eating.

I brought them to the play room Derrek furnished with toys. Kaia and Max ran, to the best of there abilities, to the toys. Kaia to the dolls, except she didn't play with them as one would think. She put a few into a car and pushed to the wall and when it hit the wall she made an explosion sound.

Max, got the army men and cars and made a war. It was hilarious.

Louie, on the other hand stayed near me and kept bringing me toys. He didn't play with any until I picked two up and handed him one. He wanted me to play too! He so sweet!

Max had begun playing with giant Lego's, building a tower. Louie was holding a car in the air and moved it this way and that. All was going good until he bumped Max and inturned nocked the tower he was building over. Max fell over and cried, Louie squeaked and SAID "Sawwy." He hugged Maxie and sat him up. He started rebuilding the tower.

Kaia in her pink dress crawled over and hugged Maxie to. He just giggled and started helping rebuild the tower with Louie and Kaia too.

At this moment I knew they would always stick up for each other and be there for each other. I loved my babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow an update crazy huh? Whats it been now two weeks well I'm sorry. Don't have an excuse so... Sorry :/

-Destroyerkid