Fuck you: 3

TRIGGER WARNING* p.s sorry it is so short :p

Kyles pov ~~

So after about two hours of crying and cutting I finally dropped the razor. I felt a burn around my heart every time he slept with the slut. I knew he was doing it to try and finally completely break the mating bond. It hasn't broke yet because his wolf has not broke the bond to me or maybe because he is an alpha. Who knows.

Ugh chores I think to my self as I get up. I heard a person yelling from upstairs to get up and tend to my chores. So I do. I go out and start making breakfast for the pack. I smelt my ass of a mate walk in. With the slut trailing after him like a lost puppy. She sat on his lap and started smooching.

I ignored them and continued to cook. That is at least until they started grinding each other. Before I could stop him my wolf surfaced and growled. I when rigid when I hear Derrek say "Do you have a PROBLEM with me and my mate showing affection?"

I tried hard to hold back my wolf but he won. "WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY!" "THAT FUCKING SLUT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING YOU MATE." " WE ARE AND IF YOU BEG TO DIFFER I WILL PROVE IT." "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND I CANT HOLD KYLE BACK."

I clasped a hand over my mouth as soon as I got control back. I could see anger in his eyes as he stalked towards me. I was trembling against the stove. He reached over and grabbed me by my face and lifted me off the groundThere where sparks where he touched I provably would have moaned if I wasn't scared so bad.

"If I EVER see you again I will personally kill you. Disgusting fag. GO FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF. Then maybe I could live a good life with Sadie my girlfriend! (A/N SORRY TO ALL THE SADIES OUT THERE :P)

My heart was crumble. I ran out behind him and through the front door. I linked the pack and said "OK"
I blocked out the link and started running faster. Tears where falling from my eyes like a waterfall. I heard people behind me.

So I did something I didn't think I could do. Ran FASTER, and before I knew it I was at 'Hells canyon dam' I could see pack worriers close behind me. 'Now or never' Was the last thing I thought before I jumped. It seemed like every thing happened in slow motion. I let my pack link down and heard the cries of Derrek and pack worriers. I was closing in on the water and the last thing I heard was Derrek say I 'I love you' and me respond with 'I hope I finally did something right.'

I hit the water and went under as I was sinking I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. That's it I'm dead an with that a sickly smile came to my face.

-----------------------
THE END BYE

HAHA jk i have more story planned so don't kill me .... Yet BYE BYEEEEE PPL