Stress ugh :17

Kyles p.o.v.

As I lay in bed I converse with my wolf. "So jer, do you remember the one time I let you out with our mate?" I ask accusingly.

"Uh yea we mated since you wouldn't... Also how did you not figure that out on your own?" Oh Mister know it all here. I pushed him in the back of my mind. So inconsiderate of you jer!

The doc said I'm having triplets. Three boys... Yep I will have a handful to deal with. I should probably think of names. I'm and idiot for not knowing I have had them inside my body. I wonder when I will have them? I didn't even know boys could have kids. Is the length of time different?

So many questions swirled inside my head when I felt the sharpest pain. I screamed clutching my stomach. Derrek was at my side in an instant. He really is amazing.

"Derrek I- I think there coming!" I said as I groaned and struggled to sit up.

His eyes widened and carried me (not sure how?) to the pack doctor. He laid me down on the bed and yelled"WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW WERE HAVING A BABIES!"

Doctors ran in and started to push Derrek out. The nurse gave me a shot and my vision blurred and darkened.

Derreks p.o.v.

Oh god. I'm having children! What if they don't like me? What if Kyle dies having them? What if the babies die? I'm not ready for this. I'm a nervous wreck. Oh no I think I'm gonna puke.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was a ginger. "Do not fret." She spoke with an angelic voice. "Your children will grow to be amazing, and your mate will make it out of this." She smiled and handed me a box, and said "As a little gift to your youngest kiddie."

I opened it. There was a onyx bracelet. With a paper saying 'A little something so your son will always be safe.' -Moon Goddess

I gasped and jumped up but she was gone. Even her sent was gone. I had faith in the goddess to fulfill her words. "Please, let everyone get through this alive." I muttered rubbing my face.

'You know it.' I heard the angelic voice of the moon goddess whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo update! Happy?! I bet anywhore enjoy the moon goddess returned crazy right?!

-Destroyerkid