Ugh school : 11

You will understand the pictures after a while

Kyles p.o.v.

"But Derrek!" I whine " I don't want to go to school."

He smirked and pulled me to his car. That ass. I hope at least he'll protect me. I felt my wolf nod in approval. I heard Derrek sigh " I know it sucks kyle but you need an education to graduate."

I slumped down into the car. I was making my thoughts quite obvious. "You better protect me..." I murmured

He nodded and started for the school. I looked out the window with my head on my hands. This is gonna suck big ol' monkey balls.

As we were walking in the school we could see people huddled together and whispering. Wow I have got it coming. At the office the chick there was a thoty acting naughty. "Seriously can you be more oblivious Derrek." I whispered

She was all over him it was kinda bothering me how he did notice. When we finally got our schedules I noticed me and Derrek have one class together sixth hour. Its is Physical education ugh the most horrible class. Derrek hugged me and went to his first hour. Mine is Math sadly, but I'm pretty good at it.

I sit next to this skinny brunette with braces and a brunette with glasses. When I sat down they looked towards me.

"Who's that Lainey?" The braces chick said.

The one I'm guessing is Lainey shrugged. She said " Who knows Leia ..." "She paused " So new kid whats your name?"

I slouched and said " I'm not new." I waited "My names kyle"

I took a deep breath. This will be a long year, wait just one second! The one I'm guessing is Leia, she's a witch! Lainey she's a banshee... No gorgon... No banshee ... Both? Hmm hybrid.

We talked a while and Lainey explained since she's a hybrid she doesn't have snake hairs but she has the glasses to help with the whole stone thing. Leia was so offended when I asked why she isn't ugly and disfigured. She said she what a pure witch so she doesn't have reproductions from magic. Then we exchanged our schedule and me and Lainey have first and second hour together,Unlike Leia and I this is our only class together.

The bell rung so me and Lainey leave with our geography books. I walked in to see my former bullies Archer and Chris. They smirked and walked towards me. Lainey pulled me toward two empty seats. "Go away." She said slightly annoyed.

They smirked and said or what? She smiled and said "Oh I don't know maybe get you expelled for being bigot bastards"

They frowned and walked away. I high five Lainey. At least I know some who is trustworthy.

~~~~~Lunch time~~~~~

Lainey went to sit with her friends and Derrek was at the popular, Muscly people table. So I just followed Leia and sat with her friends. There was Emily who I knew instantly we would be close. She's a vamp. There's Taylor who's a succubi. Lastly sailor who is ironically a Siren.

Not much happened after that we talked and ate. I went to art then P.e. fun, fun (note my sarcasm). I walked in to see a woman who I'm guessing is the coach. I can see P.e. is not too popular there is about six people in our class. Derrek was one archer and Chris where three and four then some other people.

The coach, Coach Graham blew the whistle and said " Ok every one in the spirit of the first day of school I think we should say an interesting fact about your self. Everyone was before me and when she got to me I was about to say some random ass thing when Archer yelled out "He's a fag!"

The coach sent him to the office and said we could play doge ball. With only five people this should be fun. Chris had his sights set on me and threw it at me with all his werewolf strength. I whistled across the room towards me. I put my arms up to block it but it never hit me.

Derrek was standing in front of me fit the ball in his hand. He winked at me and threw it back at him with his alpha strength and Chris was flung on his back. I laughed and the rest of the class went great. I think I might actually enjoy this school year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay update so great right all the new characters are my friends in real life i only have two pictures so far tho sadly. ANY WHORE vote comment and yea have a nice day!

-Destroyerkid