Fan Submissions are Open!

Yes that's right, after 70+ chapters, I have come into contact with a whole bunch of fans, all of whom are long-term, whom I adore and feel rather privileged to be able to call them fans and maintain contact with them. In fact, I know most people who comment, as well as when they comment and the speed of it, and some of you go so far as to contact me and have our own chats about the series, which is great. On top of all that, I've collected fan art over the year as part of different contests, and I always love receiving it. So I have decided I really want to open up Sigma/Star to the fans, and am openly encouraging any and all of you to create your own fan art or fan fictions, as well as come talk to me. To help display all of this and consolidate it, I created the Goliath Garage forum, a very simple forum with a couple places where you can post to have discussions with myself and other fans and where you can post fan submissions. Really awesome, creative work might end up getting a prize or ending up as a temporary cover for the main story too! 

If you're already a member of the website, sigmastar.webs.com, you'll notice a link along the main bar which will take you straight to this forum whenever you need it (I'll also be posting this in the blog). Otherwise, the link is http://w11.zetaboards.com/Goliath_Garage/index/, which you will find in the comments down below! Have fun!