Chapter One

Draco's POV

There she is. (Y/N) Knoxville. Also known as the girl of my dreams. I remember the day we met.

*FlashBack*

Father is taking me to the ministry of magic to meet Michael Knoxville. One of the ministers Who work along with my father.

Father: Now Draco behave. Mr. Knoxville is bringing his daughter (Y/N) along with him.

Draco: yes father.

We went to the ministry by floo powder. I was alittle nervous because father always talk about the Knoxville family. I will admit I sorta have a crush on the Knoxville girl without knowing what she looks like.

???: Lucius.

Father turns around and some did I and I seen a tall man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes holding a girl about my age with the same features.

But damn she is truly beautiful. I wonder if she's a Veela. Hopefully she attends Hogwarts with me.

Father: Good to see you again Michael.

Michael: you too Lucius. Only time we see each other is the office but then again we are both busy with work.

Father: true true. But Michael this my son Draco. Draco this is Mister Knoxville and his daughter (Y/N). You both will be attending Hogwarts in a few years.

So she is coming to Hogwarts. YES.

Michael: Yes she will be. Maria tried to reason with her to go to that French school that Madame Maxine heads.

Father: is she trying to kill the poor girl?

Michael: she is. My princess is already a Veela so she doesn't need to go to that school.

Lucius: so true. She became a Veela since the day she was born.

Michael: indeed. Are we headed to Malfoy Manor or Knoxville Manor cause I can tell the wives are already planning you know what.

Father: Knoxville Manor.

Michael: oops sorry. Draco this is my daughter (Y/N). Princess this is Draco.

(Y/N): Hello Draco

Me: Hello (Y/N).

Her smile and her voice made my heart completely stop. I'm excited that Father and I are going to Knoxville Manor.

It will give me a chance to talk to her, get to know Her and maybe she can spend everyday with me.

* End of Flashback*

Since that day we was together everyday. One day mother told me (Y/N) is my betrothed. Meaning me and Her will be married after our years at Hogwarts.

At that moment I was on cloud nine. I count the days to marry her.