Chapter 8: Part One

A month past since the encounter between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy at Malfoy Manor. Either Draco or (Y/n) had heard from him or Pansy which is good for the couple.

The wedding of the enetrity is hours away now. Both mothers of the bride and groom are excited for their children to marry one another.

While the bride and the groom are extremely nervous and yet excited for marriage.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Draco wakes up having butterflies. He dreamed about this day since the day he met (Y/n).

Draco hears his mother talking down stairs with his father as his friends get ready for their friends big day.

"Excited man?" Blaise said as he enters the room dressed but his tie undone.

Draco turns around also dressed in his tux and answer "Big time but yet nervous. I'm not even even sure if she changed her mind about marrying me after everything I done."

Blaise walk up to his friend and said " Dude she loves you. Trust me I was the only friend besides Amy and Nicki who she told about her having feelings for you. She was afraid you wouldn't feel the same."

Draco looks at his friend knowing he's telling the truth because he remembers what (Y/n) told him two months ago.

"I believe you." Draco said to his friend as he finishes getting ready.

"Good. Now enough on the past that's history. Come on Draco. Your getting married to the hottest, smartest, and most popular witch at Hogwarts. You lucky git."

Both the lads laugh at Blaise's remark. Once they claimed down they both leaves Draco's old room.

But Draco stays behind and looks at the room. Over 19 years since he had this room from a child to a teenager going to Hogwarts to now a man.

"Goodbye." Draco said as he close the door and heads to the stairs where his groomsmen and his parents are waiting for him to come down.

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs his mother almost tears up. Her only child, her son is getting married to her best friend's daughter who she seen as a daughter.

"My baby boy is getting married today.!" Narcissa said as she walks up to her son and hugged him, almost squeezing the air out of his lungs.

"Narcissa your suffocating him." her husband Lucius said laughing at his wife's actions.

"Shut up Lucius. Our baby boy is getting married today, aren't you sad? " Narcissa says as she pulls away from her son.

Lucius takes a sip of his white wine and said " I am but not really cause Draco is going to be marrying (Y/n) and you know he's well taken care of. "

"True." his wife said as a one worded response.

Draco takes a look at his groomsmen. Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle are going to stand by him as the wedding goes on.

Crabbe and Goyle are stuffing their faces with sweets that was a gift from (Y/n) to Draco last night for his bachelor party.

Blaise just stares at them in disgust. After seven years attending Hogwarts with those two watching them eating still makes him sick to his stomach.

"Okay I have to go see if (Y/n) is getting ready. Boys quit stuffing your face. Oh and do not forget the rings." Narcissa said reminding the men as she heads to Knoxville Manor to see if (Y/n) ready also.

Draco kissed his mother's cheek goodbye as she leaves.

Draco sits on the couch relaxing before heading to the venue where the wedding will be held.

He thinks about the future with his beloved soon to be wife. The surprise he has in store for (Y/n) will make him excited for her reaction to it.

I will always love this women
She is my soul mate.
My other half.
My best friend.
And Now my wife.
Always.