Chapter 18: It's a

"Darling are you sure you want to find out what the baby is? Especially finding out from a muggle doctor?"

"Draco I'm sure. I want to know what this baby is that way we know if we're having another boy or a little girl that I'm hoping for."

"what about the Charlie and Scorpius?"

"they are with your parents and mine. Draco stop worrying so much its annoying. We're are going to the doctor's for a ultrasound to find out the sex of our baby. Now let's go!

Draco didn't reply to (Y/n) cause let's face it, he's afraid of her when she's either irritated or mad. Especially when she's pregnant. Draco made sure he has his keys to the house and the car.

Since the Malfoy's live in the muggle world after the wedding years ago, Draco had to learn go drive. He finally got his license after three or four attempts. It was hilarious to (Y/n) watching his face when he was behind the wheel of the car. Draco was driving while (Y/n) was in the passenger seat as they drive to the doctor's to find out the new baby gender.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

"Right there you can see the tiny fingers, the toes, and the baby's head. Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor asked the expecting couple who nodded yes to her.

"okay. Your are having a........

 Your are having a

Girl."

(Y/n) just started crying. Her wish came true. A little girl!!!

"looks like there's gonna be a princess Malfoy coming soon. Congratulations you too." the doctor told the happy parents of soon to be three.

"okay (Y/n) remember your due date is October 9th and everything seems good at this point. But I want you to check in to me every week to give me updates about your pregnancy okay? The 9th is only a month away. And mostly rest. That's everything I need to cover for today. You both can leave and prepare for a healthy baby girl. See you soon."

And with that the doctor left the room while the couple get ready to go home to tell everyone the news. Two boys and a baby girl in the house. Draco already feel tired just the thought of it.

"well love let's go home and plan the gender reveal party. Knowing you want to do that again. By the way what are we gonna name her.?"

Draco said to his wife. Deep down he is excited to have another girl in the house. A girl to protect and love well besides (Y/n). He also hopes the baby looks like her mother.

Two little princes, a soon to be princess, his beloved queen, and him the king of the household. What more does the Prince of Slytherin want.

🎤🎤🎤🎤😍🎤🎤🎤
🎤🎤🎤🎤😍😍🎤🎤
🎤🎤🎤🎤😍🎤😍😍
🎤🎤🎤🎤😍🎤🎤🎤
🎤🎤🎤🎤😍🎤🎤🎤
🎤🎤🎤🎤😍🎤🎤🎤
🎤😍😍😍😍🎤🎤🎤
😍😍😍😍😍🎤🎤🎤
😍😍😍😍😍🎤🎤🎤
🎤😍😍😍🎤🎤🎤🎤

A/N

Here's another part for you loves. It's a girl 💜💜💜💜.

Now that the gender has been decided, it's time for names. Comment what you think the name will be. First and middle. If I find the one sees fit you'll have a shout-out in the next chapter.

Love you all. Until next time