Chapter 16:Family

"Draco. What the bloody hell are you doing with Charlie?"

(Y/n) looks at Draco as she holds Scorpius in her arms to see her husband with charlie and a toy broom stick.

"Trying to get charlie on the broom." Draco said

"Darling, you did forget that he's about 8 months right? Scorpius and Charlie can barley walk I highly doubt they can hold on to the broom." (Y/n) told Draco as she hold Scorpius.

Today Draco thought it would be a good idea to teach the boys how to be on a broomstick. And once they get the hang of flying he would teach the boys how to play quidditch. Same old Draco.

"Come on love. It's your parents anniversary and the dinner party is almost hear and we're not ready yet." (Y/n) told Draco not wanting to hear from Narissia on how late they was.

"Alright love. Come on Charlie let's get ready to see grandma and grandpa.". Draco said as he picked up Charlie off the Broom back to manor where his beautiful wife and his son Scorpius was.

The family went to get ready for Draco's parents dinner party, while Draco kept thinking about how much his life changed since the War. His life changed for good. He has his best friend for years as his wife, she gave him two beautiful twin boys, a job at the ministry with his wife, and both parents not in Azkaban.

What more can a man ask for?

maybe a new baby? Maybe this time a girl? Who knows ;)

💍🌹🌹💍🌹🌹💍
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
💍🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💍
💍💍🌹🌹🌹💍💍
💍💍💍🌹💍💍💍
🎈 Happy Birthday!
🔥 🔥 🔥
📍 📍 📍
📍 📍 📍
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓
🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
In honor of Draco's 36th birthday I decided to update after of months not updating. Love you all.