Chapter 5

Draco's POV

What. The. Fuck. Is. Parkinson. Doing. Here.

Right where I was going to kiss my true love pug face always shows up.

Why is she here anyway?

(Y/n): why are you in my house Parkinson?

When I turned to look at (Y/n) she was already off the bed and facing Pansy with a pissed off expression on why she interrupted us.

Pansy: well my darling mother wanted to come see her old friend from Hogwarts. Known as your father. To catch up like old times and when we entered we seen my drackie-poos mom and dad. And I came up here to see my beloved. I entered your bedroom and see you two getting rather cosy with eachother. Now here's my question. Why are you and Draco in your bed?

The venom in Parkinson's voice is like a disease that you can die from.

She seriously needs get over this obsession of me. It's really old.

(Y/n): well since your going to be the first person to know about this. Draco proposed to me this morning. At first both our parents told us we was betrothed before the day we was born. But Draco is one step ahead. While our parents talk about something down stairs Draco and I talked about who we are inviting to the wedding. Face it pug face. Draco nevered loved you. Or even liked you one bit not even as a friend. You think you would be the queen of Slytherin.? Yeah right. The only reason people "liked" you was because you was "friends" with me and Draco. Now how about you and your family get the fuck out of my house. And trust me I would love to put you in Azkaban because you was with the dark lord when he "killed" Harry. Now bye bye. Or matter a fact.

Damn my baby's Slytherin side just came out. She is just scary when it comes out.

When (Y/n) got done talking. She grabbed pug face by her hair and just dragged her out the house. Down the stairs.

I had to follow her to see what she was doing.

(Y/n) continue to drag Pansy all the way down the stairs, once at the end she seen Pansy's mother still flirting with her dad. I seen my parents holding Maria back and she was pissed as well as (Y/n).

(Y/n) grabbed Pany's mother's hair and dragged them both out of her house. And pushed them down to the ground.

(Y/n): IF I EVER SEE ANY OF THE PARKINSON FAMILY HERE OR AT MALFOY MANOR I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU PAINFULLY AND SLOWLY UNTIL YOU BOTH BLEED TO DEATH. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME PISSED YOU WILL ONCE I SEE YOUR PUG FACEDED FAMILY AGAIN. NOW BEAT IT.

I think I peed on myself. I never. And I mean NEVER seen (Y/n) that pissed off.

My parents look at me.

Father: never piss her off Draco.

Mother: I'm more scared of her then the dark lord.

Maria: she has my temper.

Michael: she sure does. I'm surprised she didn't kill them yet.

The door slammed. (Y/n)'s eyes was pure red. Her eyes change based on her mood. It runs in her mother's side.

Draco: it's okay babe. They are gone. And they don't want to mess with us after your stunt.

(Y/n): hope your right.