Chapter 2

Draco's POV

Today my family and I are going to see the Knoxville Family to discuss about mine and (Y/N)'s engagement.

(Y/N) told sent me a letter that her parents told her about our betrothed to eachother. I told her I knew years ago during 2nd year but father told me not to tell her until Her parents tell her.

She also said she is alright with it. We known Eachother for years and knew everything. But today is the day I'm going to tell her about being in love with her.

Every year I become more and more afraid to tell her because we are either with Parkinson and the two idiots. Or Harry Potter was talking to her.

Damn Potter.

Mother: Draco come. We are leaving.

Draco: coming mother.

Well this it. As I was leaving I picked up the little black box that was on my night stand that holds (Y/N)'s engagement ring.

It's now or never.

I made my way down stairs where my mother and father was waiting. Both looking exhausted.

I don't blame them. Even a year after the war they still have fear about the ministry coming to take them away.

But thanks to the Knoxville Family they told the ministry they did it out of their will by the curse Voldemort put them under.

We owe the Knoxville's our lives.

We went by floo powder. In a instant we was in front of the Knoxville manor.

Mother always Love coming here. The manor makes you feel safe and at home. But also the feeling of Love.

Micheal: welcome friends. I see none of you have any sleep.

Marie: we told you both your both are safe. Now come in we still have something to discuss.
Marie and Michael welcomed us in their home. We sat in the living room since dinner will be done after we're done talking.

Maria: (Y/N) came home from her aunts this morning and she will be down soon Draco.

Draco: thank you.

Michael: I'm happy we set both Draco and (Y/N) up when they both was born. They became close during Hogwarts and it's best for them to marry each other then having Draco marry that pug face Parkinson's daughter.

Maria: Micheal

Micheal: you know it's true Maria. That family is just disgusting.

Mother: I agree. When Lucius and I met them was at King Cross picking the children up from Hogwarts their first year. And their daughter Pansy walked up to us and said " Hello I'm Pansy Parkinson. PureBlood. And Slytherin. I'm your daughter in law." I was horrified. We simply took Draco home after that.

Maria: during that summer (Y/N) told us about that girl bullying her for calling Her a mud blood for not knowing Her blood status.

That moment sent shivers down my back. Pansy. I will always hate that pug face bitch for hurting my (Y/n).

As our parents talk about how terrible the Parkinson family is I felt a hand grabbing me and pulled me to the garden.

I turn my head and seen the (c/o/e)'s I known any where. (Y/N).

Once we was in the garden she jumped into my arms and gave me the biggest hug of life.

Her hugs gave me a reason to see her everyday as kids and at Hogwarts. They made me feel loved and safe.

(Y/N): Hello Draco

Draco: hi (Y/N). Your not mad you have to do this? The agreement our parents made?

(Y/n): no? Should I?

That smile.

Draco: no. I was surprised to see you smiling to see me after all I done. I Left you during 7th year and went to the dark lords side instead of staying and protecting you.

(Y/n): Draco enough. You done what you done to save your family. I would of done the same thing. So would my father. What Lucius done was to protect you and your mother since you both is all he has.

Draco: how can you be sweet with this.

(Y/N): because I can see past what people show. Instead of a cold hearted bully I see a boy Who was afraid. And has a huge heart people don't realize.

Draco: there is something I need to tell you.

I'm going to do it.

(Y/n): what is it Draco.

Draco: I have been in love with you since the day we met. Everyday my love for you would grow bigger and bigger. I dreamed of telling you my love for you. Marrying you. Us having children together. And spending the rest of my life with you. So (Y/n) Knoxville will you do the honor of being my wife.? Will you marry me?

There was tears running down Her face. Oh no what have I done.

(Y/n): yes.

Draco: what?

(Y/n): yes I will marry you Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Now there was tears on my face. There was a ton of weight lift off my shoulders as I put Her ring on her finger.

Finally she's truly mine.

(Y/n) grabbed my face and kissed me. I start to kiss Her back. After all these years I finally have her all to my self.

She will always be mine.