Chapter 13: The Celebration and a Surprise

Usually it would take the Malfoy's and the Knoxville's about a month to plan the big announcement to the Wizarding World that Draco and (Y/n) will be welcoming Baby Scorpius in my the matter of months. But unfortunately the planning took three months which means the couple could be parents in the matter of any moment. Draco has been working extra hard at the Ministry of Magic, and forcing (Y/n) to take a maternity leave since it was causing her extra stress which is not healthy for their son. (Y/n) has been at her and Draco's home when she was about 7 months due to the stress she has been getting.

"How are you feeling sunshine?" Maria asked her daughter as she was lying down on the couch in her living room. Maria wanted her daughter to have enough rest before the party tonight.

"I'm alright mom. I have enough energy to do some help, both you and Narissia has been planning this for months now only this but the wedding. At least let me help decorate or help with the food." (Y/n) asked her mother begging to help, everyone has been having the expecting mother to relax and prepare for the birth. Lately she has been feeling Scorpius move alot for the past few months like she's carrying another child inside.

"Nope. Your due any moment and you will need rest before little Scorpius arrive. And trust me once he's born it's all about him. Narissia told the chef everything we will be having so he's taking care of that while Lucius, your father,and Draco is doing the decorations. While me and you is going to see the dress you will be wearing tonight. Before that does Scorpius have everything he will need.?" Maria finished saying to her daughter wanting to know if everything is on order for her first grand baby.

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes at her mother. She hates not doing anything that includes the baby like planning the baby announcement. Out of nowhere she feels little Scorpius kick right at her belly button. Then another kick in her lower region, that's when she started to her little angel.

" I can't wait till your here, Scorpius. Everyone is so excited for you to come, your nana's are going crazy shopping for you. I think your going to be good on everything till your about 6 years old. You will have siblings in the future. Your going to be a big brother, a wonderful wizard like your father. Just don't be a mean git like him when your a kid. Or like your grandpa Lucius."

"Don't make any mistakes I done Scorpius. Be happy child please."
Draco said as he look at his pregnant wife in the couch talking to their son. Draco took a break away from decorating with his father and father in law. The men was talking about the ministry and Scorpius, giving Draco advice about raising a child. But mainly don't piss (Y/n) at all when it comes to babies, especially after she gives birth cause that's when she comes more hormonal than ever. And it's not the good ones.

"Come on love. Everything is done and it's time to get ready. Sadly there wasn't any dresses that was green or silver so I gotten you a god dress that should fit perfectly over the bump. And I took time off at the ministry to help with Scorpius since I don't want you to have stress not knowing what to do." Draco said to his lovely (Y/n).

She smiles at her husband, Happy he is also preparing for their sons arrival into the wizarding world. "That's lovely draco. Now as you said its time to get ready. Ouch!" (Y/n) said as she stops as she feel Scorpius's hard kicks all around inside her. She then felt another set of kicks besides Scorpius's. That's when she started to question herself. Am I having twins?

٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)

Draco looked at his wife through out the whole party as the guest congratulate the couple. And gave them a little advice about raising a child. Which was lovely. And some was very helpful like the ones Maria and Narcissa gave them. Draco seen the looks (Y/n) has been having, he worries she might be having Scorpius tonight. (Y/n) on the other hand have been having contractions for the past few hours when the party began.