Chapter 8: Part 2

(Y/N) looks at herself in the mirror as she wears her wedding dress. She hasn't worn a dress since the Yule ball back in Forth year at Hogwarts.

Her mother was telling the bridesmaids to hurry finish getting ready. And as for her father drinking a glass of white wine since he was wearing a suit and his wife told well more like yell to drink white instead of red wine.

(Y/n) couldn't believe today was the day that she and Draco been waiting for. Their wedding day.

So this is it. I'm marrying Draco and it isn't a dream. Thank Merlin.

"Here comes the bride"

The bride turns around and seen Nicki and Amy smiling at her as they dress in their bridesmaid dresses.

" you and Draco are finally getting married, everyone at Hogwarts has been waiting for it to happen". Her friend Nicki said her

"I don't know why it still feels like I'm dreaming". The bride said to her two bridesmaids.

Nicki walked to her worried friend and said " (Y/n) trust me the way Draco Malfoy looks at you can tell he loves you. And no I'm not saying that because I can read minds."

It is true. Her Friend Nicki can read your mind. She learned about her gift during first year at Hogwarts listening to Fred and George thinking about this prank they was planning to do on the Hufflebuffs.

" Draco really loves you (Y/n). Think about it back in 6th year draco looked depress because the dark lord forced him to kill headmaster Dumbledore. He only talked to you and you only. He didn't even want Parkinson to help him only you." Amy told (Y/n).

Before the bride could respond, her door opened and it was her mother telling her it's time for the ceremony to start.

Nicki and Amy smile towards the bride telling her good luck.

It's now or never.

A/n

Sorry it's short I want to get to the ceremony basically this chapter is the same as Draco's which is part One. I was suppose to post this yesterday for a Christmas present from me but it got deleted so I had to rewrite the whole thing. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone

New chapter soon!