Chapter 17: Another Surprise!

"(Y/n) what is the surprise you have to tell everyone today?" Tonks ask the Mrs. Malfoy as they both clean up the Scorpius and Charlie's 2nd birthday party that held earlier at the Second Malfoy manor where Draco's family has been living for years.

"Tonks I'm not telling you. I'm waiting till this place is clean and I have to change into something clean." (Y/n) said as she did not want to ruin the surprise. Tonks grabbed the left over cake which is a pirate themed cake and took it to the kitchen counter.

"Where is Teddy?" the colorful mother asked (Y/n) as she thrown away the rest of the trash away in the kitchen and the party outside.

"He's with the everyone in the living room. I'm pretty sure Lupin is giving him chocolate again. So beware my friend your gonna have a hyper five year old on your hand." (Y/n) said to Tonks laughing at the grumpy face she made.

"Okay be with everyone else while I go change and you'll know the surprise". (Y/n) didn't have to tell Tonks twice, she forgot about the hyper child in the next room and raced to the living room waiting for the surprise to be revealed.

As Tonks entered the living room and seen the Malfoy, Black, Snape, and the Wesley's family's in peace and laughing at one another. To think before the war the families didn't want to be in the same room and now with no more Voldemort and peace has been stored in the wizarding world. Draco looks up and seen his older cousin enter the room and knew (Y/n) is getting ready.

His attention turns back to the children on the floor playing. Along with Scorpius and Charlie there is Ron and Hermiones daughter Rose, Ginny and Harry's son's James and Albus, and Teddy Lupin. The children playing on the floor with the boys new toys they had gotten today. Between both grandparents, cousins and friends presents the boys have a room filled of toys.

"Draco what is the surprise (Y/n) isn't telling us?" Tonks asked her cousin hoping he knows.

"Sorry I can't say. (Y/n) will kill me if I say anything." The 24 year old replied to his cousins.

"I wonder what it is. Maybe another child?" Maria hopes it is and it's a girl this time. She wants granddaughter to spoil too.

(Y/n) silently giggle at her mother and she entered the room waiting for everyone to notice. "Surprise".

Everyone looks at (Y/n) and their mouths drops and some start tearing up a bit. Scorpius and Charlie start running to their mama and seeing her surprise. They wrapped they're tiny arms around their mama.

(Charlie and Scorpius)

"Surprise!! I'm  5 months pregnant!!!!"

Everyone stood up and run to both Draco and (Y/n) saying congratulations to the soon to be family of five. Then the questions started coming.

"What's the gender?" Hermione ask (Y/n).

The now expecting mother told everyone it's going to be a surprise because they didn't want to know until the baby is born like Scorpius and Charlie. The twins are pushing people away from their mama cause they don't like to share.

Thanks to Draco.

Draco got behind (Y/n) and wrapped his arms around her baby bump, feeling the baby kick a little. Draco is truly happy knowing he's having another baby coming into his home with his (Y/n). And of course Charlie and Scorpius becoming big brothers.

"I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Draco"

🔥💋💋🔥💋💋🔥
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🔥💋💋💋💋💋🔥
🔥🔥💋💋💋🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥💋🔥🔥🔥
Miss you so much!
🔥💋💋🔥💋💋🔥
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🔥💋💋💋💋💋🔥
🔥🔥💋💋💋🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥💋🔥🔥🔥
Miss you so much!
🔥💋💋🔥💋💋🔥
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🔥💋💋💋💋💋🔥
🔥🔥💋💋💋🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥💋🔥🔥🔥
Miss you so much!

New part for you guys. And surprise your having another baby with the love of your life Draco.

Scorpius and Charlie is becoming big brother.!!

How exciting. If you guys haven't noticed it skipped two years. Well a year and a half.

The story is gonna end on Chapter 20. And there is gonna be a epilogue. And maybe a sequel?

Now can you guys comment for a boy and girls names. I'm not sure which gender I want the baby to be just yet so. Yeah. Love you all.