Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV

Today I am going to see my beloved Draco. For the past month I been with Draco's and my mother's preparing and planning the wedding. I had pick my bridal party.

My best friend Ashely who went to a all girl school in London. It's a wizard school but the name was confusing.

My childhood friend Amy, Hermonie Granger, Cho Chang, and Nicki who was in Slytherin with me.

Today I got off early with my job as a arour with Draco, Harry, and Ron. But we all don't see eachother.

Plus today Draco had a day off and I get off early so why not come see my beloved on his day off knowing his mother will get on to him about his part of the wedding.

As of right now I'm ready to go see my beloved by using floo powder to Malfoy Manor.

Skip to Malfoy manor

As I get to Malfoy manor I hear yelling and by the voices one of them is Draco and the other Harry?

What is he doing here? He should be at the ministry.

I enter the living room since the fire place is in the other room for some reason.

"YOU DONT DESERVE HER MALFOY. SO WHY ARE YOU WITH HER KNOWING WHAT YOU DONE".

" OUR BUSINESS ISNT YOURS POTTER! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO TAKE HER FORM ME AND GUESS WHAT THATS ONE THING YOU FAILED AT AS YOU CAN TELL WE ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH. SO WHATEVER BLOODY FEELINGS YOU HAVE FOR MY WIFE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF AND GIVE THEM TO WEASELETTE".

Not again.

I entered the living room from where you can clearly hear the yelling at.

Once I entered I went to where Draco was standing and kissed his cheek. I was wearing heels by the way since Draco is about two inches taller than me.

It seemed once he knew it was me there was no anger anymore.

"Hello Darling. What are you doing here? Werent you at the ministry?"

"I was sweetie but I get off early sometimes. I thought today I come see you since you know your mother been taking you away from me. Anyway why are you and Harry fighting. And Harry what are you doing here at Malfoy manor? ".

" I thought I come and have a nice talk to your soon to be husband".

"From what I heard it wasn't nice and you and Draco never had a nice clam conversation before. And Harry what ever feelings you do have for me needs to stop. You are with Ginny did you forget about her? She been crushing after you since you two first met. I'm flattered but you knew my heart belonged to Draco. I'm sorry Harry but please leave".

Harry didn't say a word after that cause what I said is the truth. I don't want to be with Harry ever because I spared Grinny's feelings.

Harry just left out the door of Malfoy manor and just leave with out a word.

I turn back to Draco who was looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes.

" come on love. Let's go take a nap together and we can get planning our wedding."

"Yes dear. I'm surprised mother didn't get the wedding box she had set up for us when we was babies".

" don't remind me of that I had to stop them. And hid the box somewhere in my room hoping to never see it again. Let's go take that nap cause I'm sleepy."

Draco and I went up to his bedroom holding hands, laid on his bed while his is door closed and slept.

You don't know how much I missed being in his arms and his sent.

A/n

Next chapter is the wedding and after the wedding will be dirty since you know the honeymoon.