~Chapter 75~Lake Boy~

GUYS

GUESS WHAT

I GOT

A

BUNNY

HIS NAME

IS

AIDEN :D

OKAY ON WITH THA STORY!!!!

Gage's P.O.V

I just witnessed a piece of hell.Literally.Kristen was flushing red,after what we saw.

"L-let's just go to my place,"he said.I smirked.He's so cute...I lifted his face by his chin,and kissed him softly.Once I pull back,Kristen was bright red.I snickered.

"Let's go now!"I said.Kristen smiled softly and we moved onwards.I've never been to his house before actually....So,I'm quite curious what his room looks like.We stopped at the front door.

"Ready?"he asked.I nodded.He smiled and opened the door.Inside,I can already see two guys yelling at each other.

"Well,it wasn't MY fault that I just so happened to walk in on you singing Cutie Honey!"a guy with red hair exclaimed.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!NEXT TIME,KNOCK ON THE DOOR,WOULD YOU?!"another guy with black hair,blushing yelled.

"Dad,Jake..please stop fighting...I brought my friend,Gage,over...,"Kristen mumbles.The guy in red hair,Jake,I guess,looked over.He ran over to Kristen and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Kristen,you're father is secretly a huge otaku and a weeb,"Jake said seriously.

"I WILL RAVAGE YOU!"Kristen's dad screamed.Jake screeched like a girl and ran out of the house.Kristen's dad  chased after him with a whisk.

"...Sorry...,my family is weird..,"he muttered.Family?That red-head is part of his family?

"I know who you're dad is,but who's that red-head guy?"I asked.

"Oh,Jake?That's my dad's boyfriend!"Kristen says happily.I started coughing up my lungs instantly.The way he said it...he sounded so happy..

"Anyways,just take me to your room...,"I mumbled.Kristen nodded and he led me upstairs.He opened his door to his room.

"Smells like wood,"I said quietly.

"Yeah,my dad barely built this room in for me,"Kristen said.Damn,his dad is rich.I sat down on his bed,looking around.Wow,it's very neat.He has everything a normal room should need,a desk,computer,drawers,all that jazz.I looked over at Kristen.He seemed to be stacking up some papers from his desk.

"So,you're dad had to build this room for you?"I asked.Kristen stopped what he was doing.

"Well...uh,it's a long story..,"he muttered.

"Did you guys move to a house that didn't have enough rooms or something?"I asked.Kristen paused for a moment.

"No,that's not it,"he says seriously.I looked over at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?Did you get kicked out of your mom's house?Did your parents get divorce or something?"I asked.I hope I don't sound too insensitive to him...

"I'll tell you when it's time,"Kristen says quietly.I nodded slowly.It must be some kind of personal thing...We both then heard the front door open,along with aggressive yelling.

"Oh,they must be back!"Kristen exclaimed.We both ran down the stairs and peeked into the living room.

"Look what you did!You got me wet!"Kristen's dad yelled.