~Chapter 14~I'm Your Clingy,Little Stalker!~

Jake's P.O.V

Honestly...how could Aiden call me clingy! I'm not clingy at all!

~Few Days Earlier~

"Hey Jake,I'm gonna go run an errand real quick,I'll be back in about an hour,"Aiden said.As Aiden was about to leave,I jumped on top of Aiden.

"TAKE ME WITH YYYOOOUUU!!!"I screamed.

"J-Jake!Be quiet!No,you can't come!"Aiden yelled as he kicked me off.

"SEENNNPPAAIII!NOTICE ME!"I yelled back.Great comeback,Jake...

"Just shut up,it's only for an hour,"he grumbled.I ran over to Aiden and wrapped my arms around him.

"Pllleeeaaassseee!!"I whined like a little child,wanting candy.

"Gosh,you're so clingy!"he groaned and pushed me away and left...

"Clingy?!"I yelled to myself.......*runs outside*

"AAIIIDDEEENNN!GIVE ME A CHHHAAANNNCCEEE!"I screamed.

~Back To Reality~

......But still,why would he call me clingy?After class was done,I waited for Aiden to pack his books.

"You're so slooowww,"I groaned.

"Hm...I see what you mean by clingy..." I heard my brother say.

"Shut up!This doesn't involve you!"I yelled.He just laughed.

"Alright,I'm done,let's go,"Aiden said.

"Okayyyy~!"I chimed and walked to the parking lot with him.

Aiden's P.O.V

I don't get why Jake likes me.There are so many other people in the world.I-It's not that I don't like h-him...I just don't get why he chose me.I'll ask later...OH YEAH!He was going to tell me something important!

"Jake,what were you telling me,earlier?"I asked.

"Hmm?Oh yeah,I have schizophrenia,multiple personality disorder,ADHD,and bipolar issues,"he said real casualy.What.The.Fuck?

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR BODY?!"I asked.

"I dunno,born with it,I guess,"he mumbled.

"Jake....why do you like me?"...OH CRAP!THE QUESTION JUST SUDDENLY CAME OUT! I slapped my hands over my mouth,and Jake was looking at me confused.

"You don't know?Well then,I like you because you were my SECOND friend I ever had,you're hot,you have a great body,you sing well,you draw well,you have that emo hair,you used to have blue hair like Kaito Shion,and you hiding the fact that you're in love with me,but don't want to admit it,"he explained...He parked the car in the parking lot and grabbed my hand into our house.Suddenly,he pushed me onto the couch,throwing our bags somewhere,and he jumped into my arms.

"J-Jake!What the hell!Get off of me!"I grumbled...

Jake's P.O.V

"Never~"I said and cuddled my head into his torso.

"Seriously!Get off of me!"Aiden complained.

"No!"I yelled.

"Why?!"he asked.

"Because I'm your clingy,little stalker!"I said cheerfully,and kissed Aiden on the cheek.Aiden's face just turned red and he became silent.And that kids,is how you win Aiden's heart.You're welcome.