~Chapter 38~Drunk Jake~

Aiden's P.O.V

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!"I screeched.I pushed Joseph out the door.

"Shh!Be quiet!"he said

"NO!GET OUT!AND I QUIT!"I yelled and slammed the door shut.....Sigh....Now I gotta find a new job.....I looked for my phone and I instantly dialed Jake.

~PHONE MODE:ON~ (gosh,so many phone conversations...)

Jake:Y-Yeeeeesssshhh~

Aiden:Uh.....sorry about what happen...

Jake:Hmm? *hic* A-AIDEY-CHAN!WOW,HOW'S IT BEEN,BUDDY~?

Aiden:Are you drunk?

Jake:W-What?Pfftt *hic* NoOoOo wAaAaAyYy~

Aiden:I'm coming over.

Jake:NO! I'M OKAY!NO *hic* NEED TO COME OVER!*hic*

Aiden:Nope,I need to take care of you.

Jake:NoOoOoOoO!!~~~

*hang up*

~PHONE MODE:OFF~

Stupid ass Jake....thinks that he could be alright all by himself....With his drunk ass...motherfucker...

Jake's P.O.V

"Who was that?"Darien asked.

"A-Aiden...*hic*.."I muttered.....Is it bad that I chugged 5 cans of beer?...

"Heh,okay then....Well,more beer,shall we?"he asked.

"Y-yes pleeeaassee~"I said.Ah,this is a great way to get rid of problems...I chugged the beer that Darien gave me,and then I just crawled into my bed,hiding underneath the blankets...Darien lifted them up.

"Peekaboo!"he said.

"Auuuugghh.....drop the covers.....too much liiigghhtt.. *hic*.."I groaned.He just giggled.Why the fuck his he so happy about?...

"Well then....Mind if I jump in bed with you?~"he asked.Being the drunk and stupid person I am.....I patted the space right next to me....

"Alrighty then~"he said and hopped in....Ahh....I totally gonna get bitch-slapped by Aiden....Haha....but right now.....I really don't give any crap...