~Chapter 78~Christmas Special!~

Happy Late New Years!And a late late late Christmas ._. ....WELL MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS WILL BE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN...haha...ah....uh....Ahem,...anyways! On with the story!and I added a little video that got me inspiration :3

Jake's P.O.V

Ah!It's Christmas today!And Aiden has work today.Goddammit.Yeah,Aiden works for those cafe who still open on Christmas.Stupid,I know.I look beside me to see he isn't there.Yeah,he definitely went to work.Well,it's Christmas...Maybe I can make him some dessert!?Oooh yeah!....Except I'm a horrible cook,but that's perfectly okay!

I walked down the stairs to see Kristen laying on the couch.

"Kristen?What are you doing?"I asked.

"Just watching T.V.,that's all,what are you doing?"he asked.

"I'm going to make some dessert for Christmas,"I said.

"YOU COOK?!"Kristen exclaimed.Wow,okay,rude.

"O-of course!"I said.Kristen looked at me suspiciously.Then he looked away.Well that's the end of that.

I walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge.The last time I cooked for Aiden,I cried into his food.So the eggs were a bit salty.He didn't eat it....

I let out a small sigh.I'm just going to make ice cream.That's easy to make,right?

I was so wrong.

-An Hour Later-

The door opened and Aiden came in.

"Hey Dad!I think Jake died!"Kristen yelled.

"Huh?What?"Aiden said confusingly.I slowly turned my head at them.

"Hello,"I mumbled.Aiden walked over to the kitchen.

"What happened?"he asked.I shoved a cup of strawberry ice cream towards him.

"Good job at work,"I said tiringly.Aiden's eyes has never sparkled like that in years.He instantly ate the ice cream.

"What happened with you?"he asked.

"Cooking happened,"I said.Aiden let out a small 'oh.'My hands have never been so sore.The only time when it's been sore is when I jacked off for 2 hours straight.(a bit TMI.... ._.)

It was 6:00 in the evening.I want to knock out in bed.

"Okay,uh,you go and sleep,"Aiden says worryingly.I nodded and stumbled up the stairs.Man.I'm really craving some sex.

Gage's P.O.V

It's Christmas day.I decided to buy a present for Kristen.The thing was that I had no idea what to buy for him.What does a boy like him want?..He's a bit nerdy...Maybe something video game related?I was at the mall,contemplating life.I could tell that I was being stared at.I wouldn't blame people for staring at me.I'm just gonna go and look for something cool.

-15 Minutes Later-

I just raided a bakery.Not really.But I still raided a bakery.Kristen likes sweets,right?I walked over to his house and knocked on the door.The person who answered it was Kristen himself.

"Oh,Gage!Merry Christmas!"he said happily.I gave him the bag of goodies.

"They're for you,"I said with a smile.Kristen's eyes widen with excitement.

"Thanks!Let's share them!"he giggled.I nodded and we went back inside.It was actually quite peaceful,which was surprising.

"Is your dad home?"I asked.Kristen nodded.

"He's just upstairs,so we can just hang out in the living room,"Kristen says happily.We sat down on the couch.Kristen opened the box and inside were colorful macarons.

"Wahh,so pretty!"he squealed like a little girl.

"Let's eat,"I said.We then spent the whole evening eating macarons,which were so damn good.What a good Christmas...

Faustus's P.O.V

Cassius said he was busy today so he couldn't come over and hang out.Uuuugh,what a bummer.It's Christmas, and he's busy.How stupid.I wonder what he's doing.Probably demon work.Wait,if I fall in love with a demon,does that mean I'm going to hell?Well shit.That sucks.

I suddenly felt a presence in the house.HE'S HERE.I ran downstairs and saw Cassius.

"CASSIUSSS!"I screamed and jumped on him.

"Augh!H-hey,off,now!"he yells.We both got up and brushed ourselves off.Cassius rubbed his back painfully.

"Yo,what's up with your back?Are you okay?"I asked.He nodded hesitantly.

"Y-yeah,I'm fine,"Cassius muttered.I suddenly felt suspicious.

"Are you hiding something?"I asked.

"No?...,"he says quietly.That face.That's the face of a liar.I grabbed his shirt and lifted it up.

"HUH?!PERVERT!STOP!"he screeched.My eyes widen.Woah.Woah.He has a tattoo?!

"You have a tattoo?!"I exclaimed.

"Uh...yeah...I just got it today,"Cassius mumbled.Ohh,that's why his back hurts.

"I see,nice tattoo though,"I said.Cassius just mumbled some indescribable noises.

"It's apart of the demon thing,"he said with a tiny blush on his face.Seems legit.

"Ahh,whatever,I'm just happy that I spend Christmas with you!"I said happily.

"Yeah,whatever,"Cassius mumbled.Looks like he's not in the Christmas spirit.I grabbed his chin and softly kissed his lips.

"Come on,it's Christmas, lighten uppp!"I whined.Cassius just turned full on red and looked away.He is bright red,just like the star on our Christmas tree.He is finally in the Christmas spirit!

Sorry if this was short and crappy(kinda like me),currently packing up for school tomorrow so yeah ._.

EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS THOUGH I SWEAR