~Chapter 54~Just Pure Embarrassment~

That last chapter was...I-I don't even know....When I was looking back at it,I was literally trying my best not to laugh xD well anyways...ON WITH THA STORY!!

Aiden's P.O.V

Jake was holding me close to him,snuggling his face into my arm.Jessica looked at us weirdly.

"U-Um...what is wrong with him?.."she asked as she pointed at him.

"He's being a pervert,that's whats wrong,"I said.

"N-NO WAY!A REAL PERVERT WILL SMELL THAT OTHER PERSON'S STUFF!"Jake yelled.I glared at him.

"What about that time when you sniffed my clothes,or when you kissed my bar of soap so I can "wash your love" on me?!Or or or,that time when you secretly held my underwear close to you while you slept!?"I yelled,letting out my inner freak.Jake just stared at me.In fact,everyone stared at me.

"Haha..um..I-I STILL AM NOT A PERVERT THOUGH!"Jake flustered.Even more glaring.

".......are you guys in a relationship?.."Jessica suddenly asked.

"FUCK NO!!"I yelled.

"OH HELL YEAH WE ARE!!"Jake yelled back.Oh no he fucking didn't

"WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP!!"I yelled.

"OH YEAH?!WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME WHEN YOU SAID YES TO MY BOYFRIEND PROPOSAL,OR JUST RIGHT NOW WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME TOO?!OR OR OR,WHAT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF TIMES WE HAVE HAD SEX?!"he mimiced me.My felt my face burning up so much.The class started laughing.I looked down quietly.I felt Jessica's glare burning through my head.I also felt Jake looking at me.I sat back down into my seat,without saying a single word.I felt a smile crawl into my face.Jake noticed that.

"Oh shit,he's gonna blow......and he'll also swallow..."Jake snickered,making the class laugh even harder.I started giggling a bit.Not from his joke,but a bit from insanity.I looked up at glared at Jake,with that smile on my face.Jake backed away a bit.

"Hahaha..ah....please don't hurt me.."he whimpered.I went into my desk and threw my eraser at him.

"NO DAMMIT WHY?!"he shrieked.I went further into my desk and took out a sharpened pencil and threw it at him again.

"A-ARE YOU TRYING TO STAB MY EYE OUT?!"he screamed again.I move my hands through my desk until I felt something sharp poke me...I pulled it out and was about to throw it to him.

"S-S-SCISSORS?!DAMMIT PLEASE DON'T THROW THAT,I AM SORRY!!"he pleaded.I look at him suspiciously...I slowly put my scissors away,making Jake feel a bit relieved.I went towards my backpack and pulled out something I've kept in there for a while.

"I-Is that.....m-my diary!?"Jake asked.I nodded.

"Yep,let's see what's in there..."I muttered.Jake dived towards me,but I just scooted my chair back and let him smash his face into a boob of a girl.

"Woohoo!Aiden's birthday!Me and him are going to a resturant later~I'm gonna dress all fancy and stuff!Red suit,black tie...black pants...We're going to a resturant with private rooms and stuff...Haha,we are gonna do some dirty things....very very dirty things..hurhurhur.. *perverted face* Lolz,yeah,Aiden won't trust me though...of course he wouldn't...*secret explosion nosebleed*....DERP!And a lotta hearts.....Jake,what the hell is this?"I asked.

"N-NOOOOO YOU READ THAT PAGE!"Jake squealed.I accidentally dropped the book,and I went to go pick it up.It apparentally landed on the very very back of the pages..It was a drawing of me and Jake,on a ferris wheel...kissing...I felt myself blush a bit.Jake saw that I was lookng at the back.

"N-No!Don't look!It's called a diary for a reason!"Jake complained...I instantly closed the book and gave it back to him.I sat still in my seat,trying to hide my extreme blushing...I remember...we went to the carnival for prom...We went on a ferris wheel and...yeah...Suddenly,I felt someone's hand slap me across the face.

"PAY ATTENTION BASTARDO!"Jake shrieked.I put my hand over the place Jake slapped.I turned to look at him.There was someone behind him.O-oh...it was..his brother..I just stared at Derrek.Jake noticed me staring behind him,and he turned around.

"A-AAH!O-ONII-CHAN!!"Jake shrieked.Derrek looked directly into his eyes.

"Did you just slap him?"he asked.

"P-PPPFFTT NO WAY!!"Jake nervously said.Derrek looked at him weirdly.Then,he turns towards me.

"Did he slap you just now?"he asked.

"I dunno,how about you get better glasses,'cause you are pretty fucking blind..."I muttered.The whole class just got silent too quick.

"A-Aiden!"Jake warned.I did a slight shrug.

"You are right,I do need new glasses!"Derrek exclaimed.

"Exactly,"I said and pointed at him.Jessica was just staring at me in awe...Maybe she's thinking what the hell kind of teacher is Derrek...

Jake's P.O.V

.......My brother is the worst teacher ever...I sighed and sat in my seat.Dammit,this is gonna be a long day...

~Skipping Class~

Me and Aiden were walking down the hallway,about to go to the cafeteria.

"I can't believe you actually said that you my brother..."I muttered.

"Well,now he is gonna buy new glasses,so he should be thanking me.."Aiden said.Hmm...We went into the cafeteria,got our lunch,and sat down.

"So,what's up with that Jessica chick?"I asked.

"What do you mean?"he muttered.

"How did you guys meet and all that crap?"I asked.

"Well...This was when you moved away to California...Okay,so it was during 11th grade...Me and her were pretty good friends,and we decided to be in a relationship..One thing I didn't know about this bitch was that she only dated me for looks,same with the friendship thing..One day,she was chilling at my house,inside my room,when suddenly,she asked if me and her wanna...y'know,get it on,but then I said hell no,so we started fighting,and then I dumped her.I also kicked her out of my house.And yeah...when 11th grade ended,and 12th grade started..I had a feeling...I had a feeling I should spend my last year of high school with you,so I moved to California,and here I am now!"he explained.

".........SO YOU DO LOVE ME!!!"I conclude.

"W-WHAT?!"Aiden yelled,causing people to look at us.

"THAT PART WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL WITH ME!THAT PROVES EVERYTHING!YOU'VE LOVED ME FROM THE VERY START!"I yelled.

"N-NO WAY!I'VE NEVER LOVED YOU IN ANYWAY!"he screamed.I ignored him and held him close to me.

"Aah,I knew this day would come when you'd finally confess your feelings to me...even though you already did a long time ago,but that doesn't matter!"I sighed dreamily.

"L-Let go of me!"Aiden stuttered.I started kissing him front of everyone,which made people gasp a bit.Aiden was frailing his arms around.I look over at the Jessica chick,who was glaring at me angrily.I flipped her off,with a smile while kissing Aiden.HAHA THAT BITCH KNOWS WHATS UP!I THINK I FOUND MYSELF I NEW RIVAL!