Chapter 1 : Miss Me?

Calista arrived at Irene's dimension. She saw her two brothers battling to the death. They hadn't seen her yet so she went on a noticeable spot. When she tried to get their attention, she failed. Then she finally asked out loud, "Miss me?" she giggled.

The two boys stared at their sister in awe, "C-calista?" Garroth asked. He looked like he was about to cry tears of joy."Surprise!" Calista said. Then suddenly, her two brothers ran to her and gave her a bear hug, "Where have you been all our lives?" asked Zane. He was already tearing up.

"You know where I've been? I've been laying on a bed, watching you both with my power of vision." answerd Calista. "Your power of what?" asked Zane. "Vision. I got powers!" She answered. "Anyway.....we've missed you. And have you really been watching us our hole lives as if we were a movie?" said Garroth. "Yep." answered Calista, who was smiling.

"How do I know Aphmau, Laurance, Dante, Levin and Malachi? Speaking of them, we should get going." As she said those last words, they teleported to Phoenix Drop. They suddenly were at Aphmau's house. They came in and saw Aphmau. "G-g-garoth? Zane? Holy Irene!" Aphmau hugged Garroth. She was puzzled. She didn't know whether to be happy or not.

"Just be happy." said Calista. It had seemed to Aphmau, that Calista could read her mind. Can this girl read my mind? Thought Aphmau. "Yes. Yes I can." answered Calista. "Anyway...who are you?" Aphmau asked.

Calista giggled, "So my brothers haven't talked about me? Well thats dissappointing. Oh...and my name is Calista, princess of O'khasis." "Y-your...brothers?" asked Aphmau. "Yep." answered Calista, "So..... have any more questions to ask?"
Aphmau nodded, "How did you get here with those two?" Calista giggled, "Hehehe. Thats easy! I'm a magicks and witchcraft user!"

"Wait....what?" asked Garroth. "Okay.....I'll explain." said Calista. Suddenly Laurance barged in, "Garroth? Zane? Random girl?" "Wow... and I was just going to tell my story." sighed Calista. "Is anyone bothering you Aphmau?" asked Laurance.

Aphmau shook her head, "Nope. Oh... and you may want to stay." Laurance nodded. "Okay! Now for my story. Oh and Laurance, my names Calista." "How do you know my name?" asked Laurance. "That will be explained in my story." said Calista, "At the age of six, this man took me and told me to stay with him until it was time."

"I never knew what time but I followed him." continued Calista, "I wanted to go get Zane and Garroth but the man didn't alow me. He took me up as one of his daughters. Then, I figured out something." "It was that the man was Poseidon, god of the sea." she continued,

"Later on, he taught me magicks and witchcraft. He even gave me some powers. In my spare time, I watch Garroth, Zane, Laurance, Aphmau, Dante and Zoey's lives."
"Thats creepy." said Laurance. "Anyway. Poseidon told me that it was time. Then, I teleported to Garroth and Zane. After that, this happend." finished Calista.

"Oh wow..." said Aphmau.
"Zane? I-if you want.... I can....make you your own.....dimension. Y-you can....stay there and have a parallel universe." stuttered Calista. "You can do that for me?" asked Zane.

"Yeah. But y-you must p-promise to never do anything bad to this whole world." answered Calista. Zane took a deep breath, "Okay." Calista nodded and stood up. She took the deepest breath she ever took. She raised her hands and performed the spell.

Suddenly... there was a portal. "I'll visit you." said Calista. She was starting to cry. "I'll miss you big sis...." said Zane. He slowly walked into the portal.

Then, Garroth hugged him, "B-bye...." They both let go and Zane went into the portal. Calista crawled into a ball and started crying. Garroth came to her and comforted her. "Should I leave?" She asked. "No." answered Garroth. "If so....may I speak to Lady Aphmau?" asked Calista.

"You dont have to call me Lady you know." Said Aphmau. "You are of great power. Even if you are not lord." said Calista.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first Minecraft fanific! I really hope you people like it! If you want any other book like a pony book or a demigod book of even a "_______ x reader" book, then I would be delighted!

♡ The Pony Minecraft Demigod a.k.a. Annika