Chapter 16 : Calista Breaks the Fourth Wall?

Calista POV

I woke up on a bed, everyone was gone. "Your ALIVE!" screamed Grid. She kept running to me. "Ey! I was never dead in the first place! I dont wanna end up like Aaron...oh wait...he's still alive thanks to us! He wouldn't have needed to give himself up in the first place." I said, breaking the fourth wall because of life. "EY! Dont break the fourth wall dumb-dumb!" Grid complained.

"Whatever!" I said, getting out of bed and falling on the floor. "Hey! Wheres Zane?" I asked. "He said hes gonna be back soon." Grid answered. "Well he better be back soon cause I wanna move on the the second book!" I said. "HEY! DONT. SPOIL. THE READERS. AND. BREAK. THE FOURTH. WALL!" Grid stated.

"Ehehehe...okaii!" I said laughing my way downstairs. I still didnt know where I was. "By the way, were at the Alliances place." Grid said. "Mhhhkay!" I answered. Wow! This place is...AWESOME! Wait a second...why the Alliance? I kept walking around.

Dmitri bumped into me and ran. "HAHAHAHA! Candy apples." I said. Suddenly, a pink haired guy fell from the sky.(Hey! It ryhmes!) "Natsu?" Grid asked. "EY! DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! ONLY I GET TO!" I said, sending him back to his dimension.

"Waw Calz." Grid said walking away. Suddenly, Levin came running. "Hey we need your help! Zane is back again!" He shouted. Most of us ran to the portal but Grid and I teleported there instead.

When we arrived, Zane was waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope yall like this chapter! And yep! Having Natsu from Fairy Tail suddenly appear and the breaking of the fourth wall are spoilers. So watch out!

♡ ThePonyMinecraftDemigod WhoAlsoNowLikesAnimeAndNowIs fioretail_