Chapter 6 : Home

Calista POV

I woke up at in my bed. Did I fall asleep last night? Mehh... I looked at myself in the mirror. Messy hair as always... I started to comb my hair and change into an orange shirt with black shorts. Then, I walked down stairs. (A/N : The house is on water, two stories. There is an underwater basement where Grid stays.)

I was greeted by Grid, who was cooking. "Yo. Water you cooking?" I asked. "Really? Water you cooking? Im cooking... bacon and eggs." Grid answered. "Oki." Then, we started eating.

• • •

Grid POV

Im going to ask Calista if she wants to watch a movie. Yes, we have a TV. DEAL WITH IT! What she does not know is that Im inviting some friends...hehehe...

"Hey Calz!" I said. "Wut?" She said back. "Ya wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yas!"

I ran down into our basement or my room and set up the TV and the couch. We are pretty much the only people who are high tech.

• • •

Calista POV

I decided to read a random book. Once I finished, Grid screamed. "Yo Calz! We'll watch the movie at eight in the evening!" "Fine!" I screamed back. I walked downstairs and headed out, grabbing my earphones and my phone. I started to play a random song, humming to the tune. Then I started walking away while singing.

I finally arived at the spot. Which is the cliff that Lady Irene's statue was placed. I sat down at the edge of the cliff, still listening to music. What a beautiful sight. Then I heard leaves rustle. What? I stood up and looked around the leaves.

There was nothing. "Uh... anyone here?" I asked. Silence fell upon me. "Okay..." I slowly backed away and sat down on my spot.

A bird flew out of nowhere and dropped a letter. I opened it up. It read...

Dear Calz,

Please visit us. We miss you already. Oh! And bring Grid would'ya? See ya'll later!

Y.K.W.

I knew who Y.K.W. was. Although it stands for 'You Know Who', it was our friends who lived with us. I telepathically sent Grid a mind message, "Grid! Irene statue." Then I saw a a grey wolf running my way. It started shifting into Grid.

"Lez go!"

We shifted into dragon form and flew away. I had missed soaring through the sky like a dragon. Grid would change colors randomly like she was a rainbow dragon. Then we saw the house in the distance.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Third Person View

Calista was at her house, as bored and lonely as always. Not many people where near her because they all thought that she was some kind of wicked witch or cursed kid. One day, she was walking on the shore, when five girls her age came up to her. "I heard of you Princess." Said the girl who was wearing a squid beanie. "H-how did you-" Calista was cut.

"Im Princess Grid, of the squids!" Grid said enthusiasticaly. Then she had met the other four girls. One was Wyvern, the other was Regi, one was Eli, and one was Kacey. Later on Calista became best friends with the four and lived with her. Poseidon did not accept at first but Calista begged him.

Then, Calista shared her powers with the five and taught them all she knew. Nobody knew Calista's one and only secret, and nobody knows until now.

~~~ End ~~~

Calista POV

Grid and I finally arrived at the house. Once we opened the door, we were tackled by our friends. "Wasup guys! You wanna live with us in Phoenix Drop?" I asked. They all squealed and nodded in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yas! Grid joined Wattpad! Im sooo happey! Woot woot!

♡ The Pony Minecraft Demigod