Chapter 9 : Dark

Calista POV

I woke up to see only Grid and I were awake. Grid wasn't at her spot on the other end of the couch with me so I guess that shes cooking breakfast. I always loved her cooking. I walked up stairs and saw Grid cooking nutella waffles and mango float. I know that mango float isnt a brealfast food, but we always has little deserts after every meal.

I sat at the table when she started serving me breakfast. "So... how was your night?" She asked. "Pretty good." I answered. She nodded her head and kept cooking. I went to the fridge and grabbed myself a glass of chocolate milk.

I sat back down on the table and ate up.

• • •

Soon, Katelyn, Aphmau, Laurance, Dante, Garroth, Wyvern and Regi got up, leaving the others to sleep. "Last night was fun." Yawned Katelyn. Everyone nodded and ate up.

• • •

Now everyone had woken up and eaten their breakfast. The people who didnt live in our house went back to their places. "Hey guys!" I said, "You wanna dive into the water off our blacony?" Everyone cheered and nodded. We all went up to get into our swimsuits.

I got my dark blue swimsuit on and added a flannel to it. I grabbed my phone and ran off. We all came to the balcony and when everyone started to jump, I took pictures. I was usually the photographer, so I came in last and took a picture of myself. (A/N : Used telekinesis magicks to take pic.) We had a fun time splashing, swimming, and even Grid turned into a squid and scared evryone.