Chapter 20 : Our Story

Calista's POV

After my little "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen" fiasco, I had seperated with Grid. No I was mindlessly walking to a blurry blob of white and purple. I walked inside the club and sat on its cold purple and white checkered floor. I stared at the ceiling, expecting two people to drag me away. Suddenly, Grid and Aphmau came out of nowhere and dragged me to the plaza. (As expected.)

Finally we had arrived at the plaza. A few people we're gathered in one group found in a perfect circle. "We haven't had enough time to get to know each other. PROPERLY." Aphmau said. She seated Grid and I in the middle of the circle. "So, Grid...tell us about yourself." Aphmau said.

"Give us a whole big story of your life."

"Well, its hard to explain..." Grid said. "Do you guys remember when I got "lost" and the story I told you explaining it?" I asked Garroth and Vylad. "Yeah." They answered in unison. "Well, thats not the real story..."

Grid's POV

"Well, thats not the real story..." Calista muttered. Her two brothers overheard and became shocked. "What?!" Garroth asked. "Its hard to explain...Grid, start please." Calista had looked over to me. I sighed and looked at Laurance.

"Tell me Laurance. Did you have any other sister other than Cadenza by chance?" I asked. Laurance paused for a moment before saying, "Wait. I have this." He took a piece of ripped photo paper and showed it to me. It had a picture of two baby girls and their mother on it. I smiled.

"Keep that with you." I said. "Okay." Laurance answered. "Well, I came from a village somewhere near O'khasis. I had a brother and a sister. My brother was my biological brother but my sister...she was my half twin. My twin... she was my twin. She didnt look exactly like me. Actually, she looked nothing like me. We had the same dad, but we had two seperate moms. One day, a big fire occured in our little village. My mother had to take a nearby raft and put it in the water. She packed food, extra clothes, and a weapon in a bag. I was only three that time." I said.

"My mother put my on the raft as well as the bag and pushed the raft away from the shore. I was floating away. Cluless and lonely. My mom rushed our brother into the woods. She took my twin and lay her in a pile of leaves as she was sleeping with a note saying. 'Take her Garte. Keep her safe. - Roselite. ' She left my twin, trying to savage as much as she could in our house. Suddenly, the fire became stronger. There was smoke everywhere. It was burning hot. When my mother was busy gathering some stuff, she ended up getting covered in the fire. After the fire, nobody had seen her. No ashes, no nothing. Soon, I landed on an island." I said. I knew Lila (other nickname for Calista) would continue.

Calista's POV

"I landed on an island." Grid said. She looked at me telepathically signalling me to continue. "The twin that was left behind was taken by the soldiers of O'khasis after the fire. The king of the village took the young little girl in with his three childer and his wife. They ahd raised her for two years untill one day, she had went missing. The whole village was on a search for the five year olf princess. Truth be told, she actualled followed a path of bubbles across the sea, popping a few bubbles at every step. Soon, she had found herself in a little beach on a little island. She took shelter there. It was where the bubbles had stopped."

I coninued. "Now the one twin, which was Grid had been raised by forest animals while the other twin was raised by sea creatures. What they both didnt knos was that they were on the same island. Just different parts of it. Sooner or later the twins grew older. They had learned different magicks, how to be a human and all that stuff you have to learn in life. Plus defense. They both learned from different nyphms that lived on the island. Once they became ten years old, they found each other. They were overjoyed on seeing each other. From that day forwsrd, they had lived together, hand-in-hand. You guys remember the friends we invited over for a while? Yeah. Those were the nyphms that taught Grid and her twin." I finished.

"Wait, so who was the other twin? What was the name of the village? Who was the mother? Who were the king and his family? Who was the brother? What???" Laurance asked. He was very confused. "Well, let me explain." Grid said. "My twin..."

Suddenly, Laurance butted in. "Wait, how do you two know about this?" He asked. "Magic." Grid and I said in unison while doing jazz hands. Laurance nodded. "Well, as I was saying before I was rudely interupted." Ginger said, glaring at Laurance.

"My twin...well.." she looked at me.

"Your lookin right at her." I said, smiling brightly. Vylad and Garroth were very surprised. "But I thought you were OUR sister." Garroth whined. "I am." I said. "You guys are the family of the king."

"Wait so...that means...that Grid is our sister since our dad is her dad!" Vylad said. "Dont call me that." Grid said. "Why? Isnt Grid your real name?" Vylad asked. "No. My real name is Lauren." Grid said...I mean Lauren said.

Gah! Im gonna have to get used to calling her by her real name again. "Wait...Lauren? Sounds like a shortcut of my name." Laurance said suspiciously. "Well...you know the brother the I mentioned?

Your him" Lauren said. "So wait...the Ro'meaves are kinda related to Laurens family?" Aph asked to make sure and I nodded. "Whoa! What a big family jumble!" Kawaii~Chan said. "Kawaii~Chan will now start memorizing Lila~Senpai and Laur~Senpai's family tres. See ya!" KC said, waving her hand as she ran away.

I was so happy to finally have that off my back. Ive wanted to shout it out since...

FOREVER!

Lauren and Calista's POV

After explaining our life to everyone, we all had a little party in the plaza. We all helped each other fix the place up and now, it was time for a last song. We all danced to the beat of "Happy" and that night, we watched the stars glimmer in the sky while shooting stars passed by.

Our journey, is just starting.

וווו×

WORD COUNT : 1115
*NOT INCLUDING THIS*
HEYO MY LITTLE PUFF BALLS! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, THE VOTES, AND FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. THE NEW SEQUEL OR SECOND BOOK OF THIS MINI SERIES WILL BE OUT SOON SO WATCH OUT! I NEED TO SLEEP NOW. I HAVE CLASS TOMORROW. LUV YA! BYEEEEEE!
-NIKKI~CHAN