Chapter 2 : Hi! Im Grid!

Important!
Only play video when you see the word saying 'Cue the Music'
Dont stop the video untill its done. No lyrics so watch the video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calista POV

"

But...seriously. You dont have to call be Lady." said Aphmau. "Well...I want to!" I giggled "Any ways... here's my question." I took a deep breath and asked, "Can I be a.... guard?"
"You wanna be a what?" asked Garroth. "A g-guard!" I answered,

"Of both Aphmau and Levin!" "You what?" asked Garroth in a surprised tone. "Heuheuheu.... but.....YEAH!" I answered. Oh ma frigging Celestia! Whats my bro gonna say? I thought. "Uh... I think I should ask Levin..." said Aphmau.
By the looks of her, she seemed unsure. Really Aph? Really? Oh well... youll see just how good I am. Hehehe... I thought in a not devilish way. "I'll go get Levin." Laurance said. I nodded. He then walked away.

Laurance POV

By the time that I saw Garroth I almost cried. Holy Irene! I cant believe hes here! "That girl, Calista. She seemed nice. Her sapphire eyes, her golden brown hair flo-" I scolded myself.

No Laurance! No! She's Garroths sister! No! I ran of to Levin's house and nocked, "Lord Levin! Aphmau needs to talk to you." He opened the door and nodded, "About what?" Levin asked. "Uh......something...important." I answered.

We finally reached Aphmau's house.

Calista POV

We waited for Laurance to come back with Levin. I used my vision power and saw Laurance and Levin outside the door, "There here!" I said. I loved to see the people I watch like a movie in person! I ran to the door and opened it. When Levin came in a did I couldn't contain my excitement so I screamed, "Oh my Celestia! Im seeing Levin in person!"

I kept on bouncing. "Uhmm..." Then, Levins eyes came across Garroth. Meep.

Levin POV

My eyes suddenly came across........."G-garroth!?!" I screamed. "Oh wow Levin. You grown." said Garroth. "He looks like you!" The mystery, fan-ish girl said. Garroth face palmed, "Wow sis... wow..." As I heard the word 'sis' my eyes widened, "Your... sister?" I asked.

"Yeah... you kinda missed her life story..." said Aphmau. "Tell me everything!" I said. Then the mystery girl smiled, "Wow... you didnt question me knowing your name... oh! My names Calista!" I nodded. "So... you need my life story?" She asked. "Yes." I answered.

Then she started rambling on about her life story.

Calista POV

Yes! Levin is here! Story time! I started to tell my life story.

• • •

Levin listened attentively. By the time I ended his mouth was wide open untill Aphmau closed it. I giggled, "Surprised much?" He nodded, "Um... so Aphmau... what did you wan-" Suddenly, a high pitched voice came put of nowhere, "Calista! Are you done saving Garroth?!?!?" "Yeah! You can come in now!" I yelled.

Then, a bird flew in. Its feathers the color of a squid. It changed into a human who had a squid hoodie, "Guys this is my friend, Grid. The ironic thing is that she lives on the border of the sea. Cause grid and border. Get it?" I introduced Grid. She smiled at everyone, "Hi! You guys are amazing! Me and Calista ship GarMau! Wooh!" She said.

She came up to me and gave me a hi-five. "GarMau?" Asked Garroth. Grid and I smiled and nodded. Then I went outside trying to contain every bit of me in one place.

Meanwhile...

Third Person View

Aphmau gathered Levin, Garroth, Laurance and Grid, "Guys... we should make a Welcome Back and Welcome Calista and Grid since Im guessing there going to stay." she said. "Oh... and can me and Calista live near the sea?" Grid asked. Levin nodded, "Wait... doesn't Calista have magicks and witchcraft? She might hear us." "Truth is, she doesn't like to use her powers that much. She wanted to pretend to be a normal princess." Said Grid. Then, they started to make a plan.

• • •

Calista POV

I was just there in front of Aphmau's house. Running around in circles untill I decided to go to the beach and chill. I jumped in the water and turned into a mermaid. Then, a lot of mermen started swimming around me, trying to give me gifts, "Guys! Stop giving me gifts!" I cried, "I have an eye for someone else."

Those last words I said were total lies. Wait do I have and eye for someone? Nah! I thought. The mermen had sad and disappointed faces but swam away. I went out of the water and teleported to back to Aphmaus house. By the time I opened the door, Grid opened it as well, "Hey! We just got accepted into Phoenix Drop!" she giggled, "You are also going to be a guard!"

My eyes widened. What?! Really?! Yus! "But..." said Grid. I sighed, "What?" "You have to beat Laurance, Garroth and-" Grid was cut off by a blue hair guy, "Oh. My. Celestial. Celestia. Dante! Where Kawaii~Chan?" I screamed. Meanwhile, Grid took on the rainbow-ish form which was that her whole body would change from red to orange to yellow to green to blue and to indigo. Then, Dante tilted his, "Uh... who are you two?" I sighed, "Ask Garroth and the others! Im tired of telling stories!" His eyes widened in shock, "G-garroth!?"

I nodded my head. Before he ran into Aphmau's house I said, "My names Calista. This is Grid." He nodded his head and continued going inside. "Anyways... now I guess you have to beat Laurance, Garroth, Levin and Dante." Grid continued. "Okidokiloki..." I said.

• • •

Dante POV

I went inside Aphmaus to see Garroth. I gave him a bro hug and he told me about Calista and 'The Plan'. Then, he told us about his days in Irene's Dimension.

Cue the Music

Still Dante POV

"Wow...youve done a lot." I said. Garroth nodded his head, "Yeah..."
"Wait! Shouldn't we be testing Calista's skills?" Levin asked. "Yeah. We should've." answered Laurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yus! 1000+ words! Are you proud of me senpais? Anywayz! Stay tuned!

♡ The Pony Minecraft Demigod
a.k.a. Annika