Chapter 14 : I'll Be Back

Laurance POV

As I was still in shadow knight form, I kept on fighting my friends. It hurt to see all their faces, mostly Calistas. I loved her but I dont know if she likes me. She just kept fighting. She made people smile. Her power, beauty, wits and bravery was all she needed to be loved and appreciated.

Calista POV

I should do nothing...or something...meh... I need to do something. "Laurence! Stop." I screamed. Before he could hit Travis in the face with his sword, he froze. He looked strait at me, his eyes blue once again. Suddenly, he blacked out. As soon as the shadow souls tried to take him away, I speed jumped to him and carried him bridal style.

He was pretty light. I put him on the floor where Zoey and Aphmau raced to his unconscious body. The Shadow Lord came infront of me. Everybody backed off. "Ah...little Calista. Such a young and powerful little girl." He smirked.

"What do you want?" I growled. "You know what I want..." he said, pointing at Aphmau. With realization, she stood up and slowly walked towards the Shadow Lord. Before she could even get to him, I blocked her way. "If you want Aphmau, you have to get through me." I said, prepping my sword.

"Calista...y-you dont ha-"

I cut her off, "I have to. My duty as a gaurd is to protect everyone. Dont worry...I know what Im doing..." She backed off and stared at me. I nodded and looked at the Shadow Lord, "You...make take all my powers...all my blessings...all the the things I own...but...you cant hurt my friends...if you do...I can still revive them...I cant fall for your silly tricks...evil can be good...but your evil is full-on bad." I changed into by armour magicaly. I had no idea what I was doing, but if it had to be risking my life for my friends, I would.

The Shadow Lord looked at me, anger in his eyes. "I shall be back...and when Im back...youll pay." He said sternly before dissappearing among his fellow shadows. Vylad came up to Aphmau and they started talking. I knew exactly what they where talking about.

Vylad POV

"I-is that really my s-sister...?" I asked Aphmau. "Im...so sorry...but... i-its true. You had thought she was well...dead, but she instead had been taken by a god, and raised with powers. She had came to save Garroth. By the way, where you captured at told to fight?" Aphmau asked. I shrugged. "Y-yeah...they took me. Wait...if Calista was able to get Garroth out...wheres...Zane...?" Aphmau but her lip. "Well...Calista banished him into his own dimension." "U-uh...what...that could have consequences." I said.

Suddenly, a hand came to my shoulder. I looked back and saw her, Calista.