Chapter 10 : Shadows

After Calista and her friends finished swimming they hung out on the balcony, sipping shakes, and eating ice cream.

• • •

Calista POV

I felt a dark aura coming. I didnt know what it was. It just gave me the shivers. I joined everyone inside and took my phone out. I kept on taking random pictures of random things because Im awesome like that.

Later...I heard an explosion. Me and my friends ran to the garden on the roof. We saw the one and only, Shadow Lord. Shadow knights and shadow souls surrounded. In the distance, everyone who could fight, fought.

Wyvern turned to into...well...a wyvern and flew of, nodding to us. We immediately grabbed our swords. Some of us didnt turn into dragons. I was in human form, then I jumped of the roof and landed on a light blue circle with ancient words on it, and sprinted on them. Everyone was trying to hold themselves together as they fought.

I saw my brother...Vylad. I jumped near him and screamed. "Whats up bro?" He stared at me for a second the slashed his sword. Luckily, I dodged. "Y-your not r-real!" He shouted and slashed again.

I jumped away from him. He reacted as Kenmur reacted when Sasha came to Phoenix Drop when Garroth was still in the Irene dimension. I felt a sad and scared aura around him. I had a secret know one knows, and no one will. I went on to fight shadow nights with blasts of light.

I even saw Laurance and Garroth in their powerful, giant form. That amazed me. I ran over to Kiki, who was hurt. I healed her with my power, gave her a sword, and ran off.

Proud of me senpai? You shall never know Calistas secret mwahahhha!

♡ The Pony Minecraft Demigod