Natsu Xreader

(Y/N) POV

I was at the guild trying to fight tears but I just couldn't. Mira, Lucy, and Erza there were trying to comfort me. Its impossible to comfort someone whose already gone and no I'm not a ghost or a spirit.

"Come on (y/n) tell us what's wrong." Lucy says.

I open my mouth but shut it back immediately putting my head on the counter. "Just get me a beer." I say chocking down sobs.

"I think the last thing you need is a drink." Erza says.

I unconsciously make a fist and slam it on the counter leaving a dent. "Someone get me a damn beer!" I shout angry.

"Alright miss moody I got you covered." Mira says from behind the counter.

"Come on cheer up! It wasn't that bad." Lucy says.

"I don't want to." I say sighing.

"I know what'll cheer her up." Mira says smirking evilly as she hands me my beer.

I lift up my head and grab my beer tears still sliding down my face. "Mira you wouldn't dare." I growl at her drinking some of my beer.

"Do what?" Lucy asks.

Erza and Mira smirk evilly before shouting, "Natsu get your damn ass over here!"

"I thought you said you'd keep it secret?!" I shout at her.

"You like Natsu (y/n)?" Lucy asks.

"No comment." I say finishing off my beer.

"Hey (y/n) why are you crying. Something bad happened?" Natsu asks.

"No. I'm crying because unicorns fart rainbows and the rainbows are destroying peace in Fiore." I say sarcastically.

"Where are the unicorns I'll fight em!" Natsu shouts making us all sweatdrop.

"What do you understand flame idiot?!" Gray shouts.

"I know that you're an ice pervert!" Natsu shouts.

I wipe away my tears and smile as I drink my second mug of beer.

"Look, Natsu made (y/n) smile." Mira says.

"Cause she loooves him!" Happy shouts.

Instead of chasing Happy around trying to kill him I stand up and shrug my shoulders. "Maybe." I say kissing Natsu's cheek and walking out of the guild Mira squeals heard from outside.

Vote if you like.