Erlu

Lucy POV
Okay so let's reveiw on what happened in my life today. 1) I don't think that dumb cat should ever choose a mission again 2) Erza is a complex creature. So I was sitting at the bar drinking my strawberry milkshake happily and Natsu rushed up to me.

"Hey Luce wanna go on a mission?! Happy picked it out!" Natsu yelled in my ear.

I sighed having my doubt's but shrugged it off Erza and Gray will be there I won't die.

"Yeah sure Natsu." I answered smiling.

Erza stepped up to us and gave me a heart warming smile making my cheeks tint with a pink blush.

"So what's the mission?" Gray asks only in his boxers.

"Put on some clothes ice pervert!" Natsu shouts starting to fight with him.

Erza grabbed both of them by their hair and slammed them on the ground. Mira chuckled and shook her head behind the bar and I sighed at the idiots.

"Okay everyone let's go. We'll explain the mission along the way." Erza said confidence and leadership radiating off of her.

Honestly it was hotter than Natsu with his shirt off. Erza is mine and no one is taking her from me. Okay so now that that's established lets skip around a bit.

Natsu groaned from motion sickness and Erza knocked him out with a punch resting his head on her lap. I sweat dropped hiding my honest feelings of jealously. Damn Natsu taking away Erlu moments oh great I've gotten Mira's crazy.

"Hey Lucy's being weird again!" Happy yelled out.

"Shut up cat!" I yelled back.

Okay that part with Happy wasn't important but it was added. Let's continue to skip around.

"Alright everyone knows the mission right?" Erza asks seriously.

"Uh not exactly." Gray grumbled.

"Okay we have to take out some psychopath and apparently his dark guild. The quicker the better." Erza said glancing at me a bit longer than usual.

I looked at myself confused. Why did she look at me like that? Cause she loooves you! Happy how did you get into this?! You're conscience really isn't that strong anyone can break through even Natsu. Now that's an insult cat. Pfft whatever just continue your love story. If its possible to mentally strangle an exceed then I was doing it.

We started our mission and it seemed fairly simple, especially when I was on Fairy Tail's strongest team. After debating with the cat we won't split the cash five ways Natsu smelled something off and Erza heard something faintly.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu yelled his fists engulfing in flames.

Of course him being loud attracted the dark guild and let's just say the group was huge and looked intimidating. Another skip in the story because it doesn't need to be heard how we kicked butt also you don't need to hear the full details about how I was freaking kidnapped while fighting!

A few of they're strong members carried me to the master of the dark guild not to mention I jerked constantly and possibly punched one of the guys in the face.

"So Ms. Lucy I don't know if you noticed but there's a lack of girls in this guild and I think you can fill that place." The master said.

I stared at him blankly and then cringed, "No definitely not."

"You'll regret that you little-" He was cut off by being pierced with one of Erza's weapons that I think was a sphere.

Erza gave the men that were holding me death glares and they ran for their lives. She then looked at me and stuck her hand out.

"Come on the mission was accomplished." Erza said smiling proudly grabbing my hand and slamming my head into her armor.

"Ow." I wined.

"Sorry didn't mean to hurt the beautiful face in front of me." Erza said blushing slightly.

I blushed as red as her hair loving her heroism.

We left the place and got our jewels for the mission caving in and giving Happy some so he'll shut up.

"Okay guys I have big news." Erza said smiling big.

"What is it?" Gray asks

"Picnic!" Erza squealed stars in her eyes holding a cute little sandwich that came from no where.

I guess her random girliness is attractive too.

Erza POV
"Picnic!" I squealed pulling out a beautiful sandwich of perfection.

Everyone except me sweatdropped and I took a bite happily.

"Come on guys!" I said setting everything up quickly.

Picnics are for bosses and bosses apprentices. I'm a boss and my apprenties are here now I just need to seal the deal. I smiled and kissed Lucy's cheek holding her hand. Yep this is great.

Vote if you like. I was supposed to be studying for my Spanish Exam but then I got an idea. So yep enjoy.