Laxus Xreader

(Y/N) just came back from a mission and wasn't in the best mood. (Y/N) walks into the guild her (H/C) hair clouded with dust that was too stubborn to come out without a brush or without washing it. This mission wasn't exactly difficult in your mind but the way you looked everyone would've thought you went to hell and back. Especially with your (F/C) bandana gone you used to keep your bangs out of your face. It annoyed you to have your (H/C) bangs clinging to your forehead and slightly covering your eyes. You walk to the bar and order a beer something you always did when you were mad today is definitely one of those.

"So (Y/N) how was the mission?" Lucy asks.

You go to talk but first cough making a cloud of dust come out of my mouth.

"Great, it was absolutely wonderful." You say trying not to sound sarcastic.

You lift your bangs out of your face for a few seconds and glance at Lucy.

"You want Wendy to heal you?" Lucy asks.

"No I'm fine." You say stubbornly.
"So stubborn (Y/N)." Lucy sighs.

You growl angrily hating bring called stubborn upon many other things but that being one of the top ones.

"Don't ever call me that Lucy or I will not hesitate to break every bone in your body and dragon breath over there." You growl angrily glaring at Lucy intensely with your (E/C) eyes.

"Sorry! Got it!" Lucy shouts scared.

You take a sip of your beer a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist from behind.

"Hi Laxus." You say putting down the mug of half druken beer.

"Hey (Y/N) you like you've been through hell." Laxus says smirking and sitting beside me.

"Well I didn't." You respond back Laxus pulling your head onto his chest making you blush slightly.

"I know you hate hearing this but your really stubborn. I told you someone should have came with you." Laxus says hinting at himself.

You grit your teeth, "I am not stubborn." You says blowing your bangs out your face for a moment before they fall back in the exact spot.

Laxus smiles ruffling your dust filled hair. You swat his hand away and punch him playfully.

"Well I don't care what you say I'm going to heal you." Laxus smirks.

"I don't need to be healed." I say before Laxus cuts me off with a kiss.

Your (E/C) eyes widen in shock then you kiss back. He breaks the kiss and moves your bangs out the way his callused fingers running across your forehead.

"Do you feel better now?" Laxus asks smirking.

"Yes I do." I say laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

Vote if you like.