Miraxus & Happy X Carla

Laxus had just returned from a mission and ever since he strolled into the guild a certain exceed harassed him.

"So Laxus what's it going to take for you to go out on missions with team Natsu?" Happy questioned in his annoyingly joyful voice.

"At least five S-class mission's rewards. I don't want to be surrounded by flame brain and Gray for longer than needed." Laxus stated seriously standing from his seat and walking to the bar.

Happy flew over to Laxus not catching the hint he didn't want company. Happy sat on the counter and looked at Laxus with curiosity.

"That's a lot to ask out of us, especially if you're not joining. Why are you so grumpy? I'm the one being denied here!" Happy shouted crossing his arms.

Laxus was ready to throw the blue exceed across the counter until Mira showed up and gave a smile.

"Beer Laxus?" Mira questioned as she chuckled at Happy, "I don't think your ideas are the best for Laxus the antisocial Happy." She said with a small giggle as she cleaned a mug.

Laxus simply nodded and looked at the she devil with a small smile. It wasn't completely obvious but Mira had succeeded in brightening his mood lately. Especially since Freed has only became clingier which Laxus didn't really clearly understand. Not to mention Evergreen being followed by the giant whose vocabulary consisted only of the word manly. Mira placed the full mug of beer in front of Laxus, which he grabbed gladly before chugging some of it down. Happy seeing that he was going to be ignored pouted, but didn't bother to move. He had the right as an awesome exceed to sit where he pleased.

“I haven't seen you and you're team in awhile? How'd the mission go?" Mira said as she tended to Cana who had unsurprisingly finished a barrel and wanted more.

"Could've gone better, but of course the Thunder God Tribe could handle it. Is their a decent reason why your brother came along?" Laxus said obviously annoyed by it.

"Well he likes Evergreen so I guess they wanted to stay close, well he wanted to stay close to Evergreen." Mira corrected with a quiet sigh.

Laxus grunted still annoyed that he had to deal with Mira's brother and a mission. He sighed quietly and looked at his mug about to ask for a refill but Mira beat him to it. She slammed the mug down the beverage sloshing but somehow not leaving the mug. He thanked her and took a sip unconsciously scanning her body.

"Just so you know, I didn't appreciate having to watch your brother." Laxus stated frankly as he gripped the mug's handle.

"You make it sound like my brother was a nuisance. If you talk about him like that again the mug will be down your throat." Mira stated obviously agitated but somehow put on a joyful demeanor in seconds.

Laxus shuddered but grunted once again before rolling his shoulders back. He opened his mouth to apologize, but closed it quickly scoffing a bit.

"You act as if it isn't true." Laxus roused seeing that in an instant half of his body was over the bar counter.

Happy dodged this quickly nearly being crushed by Laxus's huge body. He was about to yell out in dismay, but saw the angry she devil and inched away.

"My brother is not a nuisance. He's a lovely person and little brother that I refuse for you to talk bad about." Mira said almost in a growl as she gripped his clothing.

"Fine I'll accept that but only if you kiss me. You know as a reward for watching your brother and bringing him back safe." Laxus said with a smirk ignoring as fellow guild members eyes focused on the enraged she devil and himself.

His beer spilled across the counter and their lips connected roughly leaving the kiss to last for a minute or two before he was punched through a wall, hitting Happy through his trajectory. Happy yelled out and fell on the floor. Carla flew over to Happy quickly and dragged him away scolding him for not moving away sooner. She then surprisingly kissed Happy and shut him up before he could say anything stupid or filled with comic relief. Happy blushed crimson from the kiss and blacked out from the sudden romance. Laxus laid on his back in pain outside a decent distance away from the guild. He sat up slowly as he groaned in pain but smirked proudly that he was kissed by Mirajane Strauss. He then paniced as he saw a green haired man charging towards him.

"I'll protect you Laxus!" Freed screamed like a psychopath.

Laxus stood and ran back inside preferring to get punched through another wall than be smothered by Freed.

Vote if you like. I know the Happy X Carla is minor and has little build up but it's been awhile and I'm not accustomed to writing Happy X Carla at all. XD I haven't even read any of it before, which I should've done but I was motivated to write.