Pocky Day!!!

Mira POV

I have the perfect plan to get my ships together. Yes, why didn't I think of this earlier?! "Guess what today is!" I shout joyfully.

"What is it?" Lucy asks lifting her head off the bar counter.

I smirk evilly before saying, "Pocky day."

"No no nope with an extra side of hell no." Gray says.

"Come on Gray-sama wouldn't you want to play with Juvia." Juvia asks.

"No, not really." Gray says.

Juvia glares at Lucy and says, "Love rival stole Juvia's Gray-sama!"

"I DON'T like Gray!" Lucy shouts.

"What's Pocky?!" Natsu and Gajeel shout.

"Hey don't be a copy cat metal head!" Natsu says.

"Shut it flame brain. Like I'd copy an idiot like you?!" Gajeel shouts.

"Shut up both of you!" Erza shouts slamming there heads together.

"Damn it woman that hurt." Gajeel says earning a death glare from Erza shutting them both up.

"Why don't you ask Lucy and Levy?" I say smirking. Lucy and Levy blush a crimson red and Natsu gets really close to Lucy's face.

"Yeah Luce what's pocky?" Natsu asks.

"So Shrimp what's Pocky?" Gajeel asks Levy.

"Umm a game and don't call me Shrimp, I'm fun sized." Levy says trying to hide her blush with her book.

Levy POV

Oh my gosh I'm about to play pocky! Let's think on the bright side. I get to kiss Gajeel. No bad Levy what hell is wrong with me?! Kissing Gajeel and staring into his red eyes you can lose yourself in is definitely bad. Ugh, this isn't helping.

"So Shrimp what's pocky?" Gajeel asks breaking me away from my thoughts.

Lucy and me glance at each other our faces out matching Erza's hair. "Umm a game and don't call me Shrimp, I'm fun sized." I say trying to hide my face behind my book. Gajeel takes my book and uses his height against me lifting it higher than I can reach.

"So Shrimp what's pocky?" Gajeel asks again.

"Damn it Gajeel give me my book!" I shout getting on my tippy toes.

"Gi hi. You'll get it back once you tell me." Gajeel says smirking.

"It a game where two people bite the end of a stick and keep biting until they umm...." I say looking at Lucy.

"Don't look at me I already know how it goes!" Lucy shouts. I give Lucy the help me look and Lucy says, "Me no speak ingles." In a horrible Spanish accent.

"Lu-chaaaannn!" I groan miserably.

"No." Lucy says.

"You keep biting the stick until you kiss." Erza sighs annoyed.

"Erza!" Lucy and me shout blushing brighter than Erza's hair.

"Someone had to say it." Erza says smirking beside Mira.

Mira POV

"Find a partner and all of my ships are playing." Mira says sweetly.

"This game blows I'm leaving." Gray says.

"All of my ships will happen, so stay your ass here and play pocky!" Mira shouts in her she-devil form.

"Yes ma'am!" Gray shouts.

"What about Erza?!" Natsu shouts.

"I have that under control." Mira says before Jellal, Meredy, and Ultear run into the guild.

"Where's Erza?! Where's the emergency?!" Jellal shouts.

"Uhh right here and what emergency Jellal?" Erza asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mira said you were injured." Jellal says blushing and rubbing the back if his neck.

"Yeah and Jellal dragged us here cause he mmph." Meredy says before Jellal puts his hand over her mouth.

Jellal pairs up with Erza, Gajeel with Levy, Natsu with Lucy, and Gray with a fangirling Juvia.

Lucy POV

I paired up with Natsu and glanced at Levy before smirking. I made a heart with my hand and a bunch of kissing noises making Levy hide her blushing face in her hands. Mira hands us all one of the pocky sticks and I bite one of the ends blushing. Natsu bites the other end and we both continue the cycle until snap.

"Damn it I broke the stupid stick!" Natsu shouts.

I groan and facepalm, Only this idiot.

Mira POV

"Damn it I broke the stupid stick!" Natsu shouts.

"The only thing stupid is you." I hear Gray mumble before his lips touch Juvia's and they kiss.

Juvia blushes and kisses back. Team Gruvia... check! Team Nalu... work in progress. I look around to see Jellal and Erza having a full make out session. Both of them blushing redder than her hair. Jerza... check so may ships, so many feels!

"Yeah go Jelly-kun!" Meredy shouts high fiving Ultear.

I look at Gajeel and Levy and see Gajeel took it farther and pulled her into his lap. Gale... check they're all so adorable. I think as I squeal at my ships. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I turn around slowly to see Laxus with a pocky stick hanging out of his mouth lazily.

"Playing without me?" Laxus says raising an eyebrow.

Vote if you like.