Erlu

Erza POV

I was watching Lucy and before anyone says its stalking I'm only watching her small movements. Nope that sounds worse. I've been debating with myself like this for a while now. Can you blame me its Lucy, the most beautiful girl I know. I was eating my cake able to hide the glances I would steal of her. I didn't realize until I heard Mira's giggles that I was staring. "What's so funny?" I ask pretending I wasn't staring.

"Only the fact that you have a crush on Lucy." Mira says smirking.

I blush bright red and stammer making Mira giggle more. Lucy walks over and I try to get the blush off my face. The same poem like checklist went through my head. Oh my god. Holy shit. Please be gay. Surprise, surprise the mighty Titiana is gay.

Mira walks off to serve Cana mumbling, "Erlu I ship it."

"Hi Erza." Lucy says smiling brightly.

"Hi Lucy." I say normally even though I was screaming internally and my stomach was twisting in knots.

"Can I um tell you something?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah." I say turning towards her.
"I like you and like like you like you." Lucy says blushing madly.

"Oh my god. Holy shit. So you are gay." I accidentally say out loud.

Lucy looks down and I blush lifting her head up and kissing her. Lucy kisses back and fireworks go off in my head. A table is thrown at Erza's head and she breaks the kiss grabbing the table. "WHO THREW THIS?!" I shout giving off my best death glare. Lucy sweatdrops and Mira jumps over the counter in one of her Satan Soul's.

"Who ruined my OTP's moment!" Mira shouts.

Everyone takes a big step back pointing at Natsu and Gray.

"Those poor idiots." Lucy says shaking her head.

Vote if you like.