Graylu

AN: Don't kill me Nalu and Grayza lovers.

Lucy POV

I watched as Lissiana and Natsu as they kissed tears threatening to fall. When they broke apart Natsu looks at me oblivious and Lissiana smirked devilishly.

"What's wrong Luce?" Natsu asks.

Lissiana walks over to me and whispers in my ear, "Natsu's mine now and you can't take him away from me."

I cringe at the venom in her voice. I didn't know you were that.... evil. I make a fist and walk off my tears slowly sliding down my face. Gray catches a glimpse of me and I continue to walk out of the guild. I walk to a park and sit on a bench the sound of footsteps behind me.

Gray POV

Why is Lucy crying? I walk over to Natsu and see him having a make out fest with Lissiana. Gray cringes at the seen and runs after Lucy. He might be to dumb to realize Lucy's the best thing a guy could ever have. I find her on a park bench and sit next to her. "Lucy its okay." I say before she hugs me tears still streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry Gray." Lucy says pulling away from me.

"Don't be sorry flame idiotbis a baka for letting you go and not seeing your true beauty." Gray says kissing her passionately on the lips. Lucy was shocked at first but kissed back. They rest they're foreheads on each others both blushing.

"I love you." Lucy says smiling.

"I love you too Lucy and I always will." Gray says thinking that was so cheesy.

Lucy smiles and kisses him.

Vote if you like. Sorry for the shortness.