Chapter 3 Leave The Girl Alone

Paisley Picture

Paisley POV

We ended up walking to the club, it wasn't far from where I lived. When we got there the line to get in was really long

"Susie how are we going to get in with so many people waiting", I asked her

"Little Paisley watch and learn" she flipped her blonde hair and pushes up her breast then she turn to me grabbing my breast and pushing them up.

I slapped her hand away she lets go then she pulls Jamie's skirt up to show her tan smooth legs, Jamie sighs and slaps her hand away.

Susie started walking up to the big man in all black by the door, Jamie and I stand there then the man looked up at us.

Jamie fixed her position to a sexy one she looked at me so I do the same the man looked at us up and down, I felt sick I didn't like the attention he was giving me.

He nods and moves so Susie can go in she turned and tell us to come. I walked behind Jamie. We almost pass the man but then he stops me.

"Hey sweetheart whats your name maybe we can have some drinks and head to my place after I'm done here"I swallow, what do I do? "no thank you" was the only thing that came to mind.

"I think you might want to change your mind, I'm letting your friends in so now you have to do me a favor".

I looked at Susie, she was going to say something to the guard before a tall, blue eyes handsome man in a suit says something first.

"Joe leave the girl alone before I have a talk to your boss on who he hires".

The guard lets go of my arm and looks away. I turn to look at the handsome man that helped me to thank him. He smiles at me and nods his head once walking away.

I was about to say thanks when another man with black slicked back hair, sun kissed skin  walks past me catching my attention. I eyes follow his figure. Just his back shows that he's a man that works out and also I can tell he's a important man from how expensive his suit looks.

I get trapped on his body that I don't notice him stop till I look up and see him turn looking at me with the most darkest eyes I ever seen before. He continuous looking at me with a smirk on his plush lips. I feel my mouth open a bit which makes his smirk lift more and to top it off he winks at me than walks away.

I stand there frozen not knowing what to do with my mouth wide open. Great,I should have stayed home reading? I didn't even hear Susie calling me till she pushed me a little.

"Hey, Paisley come on lets go inside".