Chapter 7 Check up

Paisley POV

After I got in the taxi I was trying to remember what happened last night but I just couldn't remember.

When I got home I found Susie and Jamie walking back and forth in front of the door they turned, looked at me and sighed.

"Oh gosh Paisley WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Susie yelled at me "where did you go last night we were so worried, I'm so sorry we left you by yourself are you ok" said Jamie.

I nod at them and they asked again "are you ok Paisley where did you go"; that's when I told them everything I remember happening last night.

When I was done they looked at me shocked then Susie starts laughing "omg you lost your virginity to a bar stranger",

"SUSIE it's not funny I don't know what I was thinking I don't even remember his name, I'm a slut"

"It's ok just forget about it, it's over you can't do anything anymore"Jamie nods at what Susie say

"I don't know, I just don't like how I don't remember what I did, I at least wanted to know how my first time was like" Susie hugs me and says

"Just forget it Paisley it over" I nod not saying anything I mean there is nothing I can do now it already happened.

2 & HALF

MONTHS

LATER

I'm running all over the building; shoot I'm about to be late for my interview as a secretary for Ashford inc this building is huge,

I'm so tired now that I think about it; I have been getting tired a lot lately I slow down when I'm on the top floor.

Ok this is the right floor I walk down the hall when I start feeling the walls closing and moving around me.

I stand still but everything still feels like it moving I turn to look for the bathroom. Uh, I don't feel good I turn the corner not looking where I was going when I bump into someone "hey are you ok " I try looking up but then I feel like I'm falling, I feel arms go around me holding me up then everything goes black.

I open my eyes and look around where am I, oh no not again there was a glass desk a few feet away from me a screen tv in front of me that was playing clips of Ashford inc I guess i'm in a office.

"Hey you're up"I looked where the voice was coming from "the nurse was just here she said your find you just need to sleep a little and just to stay on the safe side go get a check up".

That's when I saw it was the blonde guy that helped me at the club a few months ago.

"I see you remember me cool cause I'm not him that was my twin Adam I'm the cool brother" he starts laughing "so how you feeling" he asks after he stops laughing

I sat up "I'm find thank you" I look at the clock oh shoot I miss my interview I sigh great where will I find another job like this one.

"Where you here for the interview " the guy asks, I nod "well then my name is Evan Ashford we can start if you want" that made me smile.

After I left the building I went to make an appointment for a check up later today I hope I'm alright and that I get the job.

I walked back home and go to sleep for a little while.

I wake up an hour before my appointment, get ready and head out. I wait for my name to be called after I sign in.I just hope I don't have anything wrong with me.

"Paisley Thomas"

I get up and follow the the nurse she asked me questions "when was your last menstrual cycle"? I try to think when was it oh no

"I didn't get it last month".

"Have you had sexual relationship with anyone before that"?

My face starts turning red and I nod shyly we went to a room and she told me the doctor will be in shortly.

The doctor came in he was real young and sexy but I didn't react to it "hello my name is Dr Lucas Greys" why does that name sound familiar "what brings you in today"?

"Just a check-up"I say he nods and look on his clipboard "so it says here you haven't had your menstrual cycle in a month" I nod, my face turning red just think of that night that I can't remember.

"Okay then you're going to take a test for me" he took a pee cup out and told me to go to the bathroom.

I come out after doing my business, give the doctor the cup, he walks out, I wait 15 mins and then he comes back.

"Congratulations you're going to be a mother" he says to cheesy what no I can't be. I want to cry but I know I can't so I hold it in taking deep breaths.

He sends me home with some vitamins for morning sickness. When I get home I walk up to the full length mirror in my bathroom I lift up my shirt and look at my stomach.

Now that I think about it my stomach does have a tiny bump right by my pants you wouldn't be able to see it with the loose shirts or anything but it's there.

I put my hand over the bump now, that I am in my home I don't know how to react I mean there is nothing I can do.

I don't believe in abortion and adoption is out of the question I'll just have to raise my baby because I don't even know the name of the man that I was with,

Who knows he could be married. Hopefully I get the secretary position it not just me now it this baby and me.

I haven't seen, heard or felt this baby but I already love it.