Chapter 8 We meet again

Xavier POV

It's been two almost three months since I came to Italy to fix a problem in a company or that's what I thought till I got there and my mom tells me that my sister's friend is missing. Some people wanted to take my sister but they got the wrong girl; so I had to look for her friend.

It took a little longer than I thought it would but when I did find her I fixed everything.

Right now, I am getting ready to go back home. I go into my office and take the picture I got framed of Paisley; she is smiling at the person taking the picture her eyes lighting up so bright. I grab her folder that I have been looking at since the day I got it.

I keep thinking of that night we spend in each other's arms, if it's not that it would be me thinking of when I will see her again.

I leave the penthouse and I get in my limo that will take me to my plane.

A few hours later I was back home with Wesley welcoming me home "hello Mr Grey's welcome back, I have a update on Miss Thomas" I nod after Wesley said that he handed me a black file.

I walked to my office and sit down opening the file. There was picture's of Paisley walking around in public.

I smiled at all of them till I got close to the end these where taken a few days ago.

She was wearing a tight blue shirt, with a black pencil skirt and she had her hand over her stomach that looked bigger than it did before.

'What the hell'! I look closer no fucken way; I flip through the pictures then I find a doctor file and in it I find a ultrasound. I look up the doctor, when I find the name it brings a smile to my face.

My cousin, I pick up the phone and call him "Hello Dr Lucas Greys speaking"

" hello cuz' it's been awhile" I hear a sigh on the other side of the line "what do you want Xavier" I smile wider "remember when I did that favor for you" he groans "yes, what do you want"

"You have a patient..." He filled me in on Paisley when he's done; I hang up and sit down I have no idea what to do all I can think of is.

'She's pregnant'!

I think of what Lucas told me when he thinks the baby was conceived it all adds up to the month we were together and I know it's my baby cause she was a virgin.

Shit, I'm a father!

What I want to know is why, didn't she tell me? That's when my blood started boiling how dare she leave this from me? I get up and head to the her house.

I need answers now.

I looked for her information and found where she lived. When I got there I went up to her apartment, I knocked but no one answered so I tried opening the door.

She must not be here so I picked the lock and went in. I start looking around it's too big for one women to own by herself.

I walk down the hall to a room where the door is cracked open. I open the door and walk in. When I see what is inside I almost faint which would be weird because I have seen and done worse.

I wanted to punch the wall but it would mess up this amazing room. There is paint buckets on the floor and a wall that had different shades of green and yellow test strips and pictures of different baby rooms tapped to the wall next to the testing strips.

I sigh and rub my face running my hands through my hair. That's when I hear a door open and my instincts kick in.

Who the hell, is here? I pull out my gun from the inside of my suit jacket pocket. I slowly walk down to the living room pointing the gun out.

That's when I see Paisley, I put the gun away and look at her. It's been months since I seen her I couldn't stop staring.

She looks a little different her light brown hair got a shade darker, she has no makeup on, and she is wearing black lagging, with my sweatshirt that says Greys across it.

Seeing that made me smile and happy inside but it went away. When I remember she kept her being pregnant a secret from me.

She looked up when the floor creaked under my feet. She backs up from where she was standing she looked at me wide eyes.

"Who are you, what do you want"?

I walk up to her look down to her stomach. I couldn't see her belly with the sweater covering it, she notice me when I looked at her belly.

She put her hands over her belly as a shield, that made me smile again. She's protecting our baby.

"You don't remember me", she looks at me then it clicked on her "your the man that was with Evan Ashford at that club 3 months ago; what are you doing here"?

That made me mad she knows who Evan is but not me. Wait Evan wasn't with me it was Adam "No, I was with his twin Adam not Evan but yes that was me and another thing we're you never going to tell me you are pregnant".

She looked at me like I was stupid "why would I tell you that..." she didn't finish what she was saying cause it click to her and that moment she tried to run, but I grabbed her gently by her arm pulling her to me.

"Please don't take my baby I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I forgot who you where, I didn't remember, please I'm sorry" she starts crying. I pull her closer to me and hug her

"Sh...sh, it's ok I won't take the baby I just wanted to see you" I sit on the couch and pull her to my lap holding her close to my chest.

After a while she pulls away when she calmed down she gets up. I wanted to stop her but I didn't, I couldn't.

"can I see" I say to her looked at her belly, she noded and pulled my sweater up showing a tight black tank top that didn't cover all her belly. I could barely see the little belly bump but it was there my baby was growing inside her I put my hand on her semi-flat stomach.

That's when I made a promise to the baby. From this day forward I'm going to take care of you and your mother.

I look up at Paisley, she looks down at me and smiles.

"What your name" she asks, how does Paisley not remember who I am "Xavier Greys " I answer

She smiled "oh well I'm..." I stopped her

"I know who you are Paisley Thomas"