Chapter 2

*Autumn's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. It couldn't be him. Could it? No, he was dead.

I start walking faster, my breathing getting heavier. I finally get close enough, and then I close my eyes and shake my head. I open my eyes and the man, that I seen as Liam, had disappeared into thin air.

Was it really Liam? Was it just my head? Of course it was my head, it had to be. I hope I'm not going crazy. I sighed and tried to brush it off. I just want to get home. I walked a little quicker, and finally reach my house.

I grab my key and unlock the door. I walk inside and close and lock the door behind me. I go to the kitchen and make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I only ate wheat bread, cause white bread was just... nasty.

I finish eating and drink a glass of water. After I'm done, I go upstairs to my room. I fall on my bed, exhausted. I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and look at it. It was a text from Emily. I smile.

To: Autumn

Hiiii x

To: Emily

Helloooo :)

To: Autumn

Hey, do you have a twitter?

To: Emily

No. why?

To: Autumn

Because it's awesome. You should make one. Follow me when you do.
My username is @Fabulously_Emma

I decide to make one. I go on my laptop and go on twitter. I think of a username, Trying to put one that hasn't already been taken. I come up with a simple one. And I quickly follow Emily. I set up my profile and put a picture of me on there as well. Then I text Emily back.

To: Emily

Alright I made one. :) And I followed you! My username is @AutumnHoran713

It took her a little while to reply.

To: Autumn

Okay great! I followed back. (: And is Horan really your last name???

To: Emily

Yeah haha. What's yours?

She never responded. Huh. She must have had to go do something. I shrugged. I turned on my tv. And watched tv for a little while. It was about 5:00pm and I hear someone get home. My parents.

I go downstairs and see My dad. But my mom isn't with him. Usually she gets home right around the same time he does. "Hi daddy!" I hug him.

"Hey baby girl." He says in his Irish accent. Gosh I love it. He kisses me on the top of my head. "How was school?"

"Good. I met 2 new friends."

"That's great! I knew you would." He smiled.

"Yeah." I smile. I didn't know if I should tell him about who I saw today. He'd probably think I was crazy. Was I? I had no clue. But maybe it was normal to see dead people when they were once apart of your life. Even though he wasn't apart of MY life. But he was apart of my parent's life. "Umm, dad?"