Chapter 5

*A/N*

**WARNING: Eating Disorder type scenes. Don't read if you are triggered.**

Please vote and comment. Thank you <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Autumn's POV*

I woke up in a daze. I couldn't feel much. It's like my whole body was numb. I pull myself out of bed and make my way down stairs. I seen my mum, and beside her I see suitcases. She stopped talking to my dad when she noticed me. She turned to me and walk towards me.

"What's going on?" I ask, confused.

"Baby, I have to go away for awhile."

"What?! Why?"

"Because, it's for my job. It will only be for a couple months. Okay?"

"Oh mum-" I hug her tightly. She hugs back.

"Oh baby, don't worry. You'll be okay."

"I know mum. It's just so sudden."

"Yeah, I know, last minute call. Ugh believe me, I don't like it anymore than you do."

"Yeah, ok." I give a small smile.

"Take care of your dad for me, will ya?" She jokes.

"Sure thing mum." I chuckle and smile at her. My dad laughs as well. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. She goes over to my dad and gives him a hug, and kisses him. Yuck. lol.

"Love you guys." My mum says to us.

"We love you too." My dad says.

"Very much." I finish off. She smiles and goes to the door. 

"I'll call you guys." Me and dad nod and she leaves.

I'm going to miss her. And I know my dad will too..

----

I've been avoiding Zach all week. I can't bring myself to talk to him or confront him. Even though he has tried countless times to try to get me to talk to him. Each time I shut him out. Wow, I feel like such a crappy person.

I don't really think I should be upset with Zach because it's not like we were a couple. But on the other hand, Emily was my friend so that is not right. But it seemed like he didn't want it when he pushed her away when she kissed him. It look him a second, but overall he still pushed her away.

It's been a week since my mom left and a week since I've talked to Zach or Emily. My life is falling apart. At least I have Rachel. But come to think of it, I haven't heard much from her either. Hmm. I think I should give her a call. I grab my phone and dial her cell number.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I hear a faint scratchy voice.

"Hey Rach. It's Autumn."

"Oh, hey girl." Her voice is weak.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay. Umm, can I come over? You know, to catch up?" I ask her.

"Sure. Sure. Come on over."

"See ya soon."

She hangs up and so do I.