Chapter 12

*MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!*

*Autumn's POV*

I find the will to hold it down. Well I think I'm able too, until I run towards the nearest trash can and empty out my stomach. Zach runs after me, holding my hair back. I finish quickly and go to the water fountain to rinse my mouth. I look back up at Zach.

"Autumn, what happened?" He asks, concerne filled his face.

"I d-don't know. It just came up." I frown.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I'll be fine." I assure him but he gives me a look.

"I think I should take you home. You look pale."

"I'm fi-" He cuts me off.

"Let's go." He takes my hand and we go to the car. I didn't think it was necessary, I assured him I was fine, but you know Zach, over protective. Ugh.

We get back home and he brings me inside. We go to my room. "Thanks for taking me home Zach. Sorry I ruined the night." I look down.

"Auts, you didn't. Okay? I had an amazing time."

"Really? okay, good. I had an amazing time as well." I blushed. He smiled.

"Well I'm gonna head home. Get some rest." He kissed me on the cheek. He leaves and I get into bed. And fall into a deep slumber.

-------

I woke up to Snicker licking my face. I laugh and sit up and bring her into my lap. I pet her for a minute or so than I get up and get dressed out of the clothes I still had on from yesterday.

Suddenly Liam appears.

"LIAM!" I yell, finishing putting on my pants.

"Oh, s-sorry Autumn!" He looks away. I chuckle.

"It's fine. I'm covered now."

"Okay." He turns his head back. "I came here to talk to you about something..." He trailed off.

"What is it?" I start to get anxious.

"Umm..." He paused. "I have to leave for awhile."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to take a break from being your guardian angel..."

Wait, what?

"What?!" I say shocked. "Say that again?" Making sure I heard him correctly.

"I'm so sorry."

"Why?" I whisper, about to cry,

"Because I've developed feelings for you. I just need a break."

I spoke the first thing that came to me.

"But I-I like you too! Please stay!" I tried to change his mind.

"You-You do?"

"Yes!"

"I'm releaved, but it will never work. We're two different people.. I'm not alive." He says. "I'm sorry. I love you." He disappears. I start crying heavily. I go to my pillow and cry more so my parents won't hear me.

I can't believe this is happening to me. "Why can't anything ever work out for m-me???" I sob to myself.